I made the switch to Iphone and Ipad 5 weeks ago. Blackberry has been part of my life since RIM started. This is not a flame of Blackberry or the promotion of Istuff. Its a post I hope RIM will see and find out why a die hard Blackberry user has gone over to the darkside. What do I miss?

1. Taking my cover off my 9860 everytime it freezes. (I dont think you can do that with an Iphone, at least I havnt done it in 5 weeks)
    2. Not having to choose between millions of apps.
    3. Waiting for my favorite programs to come out for Playbook or my 9860 (Slingbox, Netflix, Skype, Face to face video that does not need wifi, Viper smart start for my car, plus a few more but you get the idea) ALL of these I have on my iphone and ipad.
    4. Duplicate entries on my Playbook, 9860 and 2 PC's with Outlook. And wrong information being placed into contacts.
    5. Stupid BACK button working once and awhile on my BB 9860
    6. Video sucking when I try to get them to work outside my lan when I travel and have no wifi (not videos already on my units)
    I could go on and on but thse are the main issues. I miss all my pals at Beta Zone but still drop by to say hello. I hope I can switch back to Blackberry soon but for now I will not. OS 10 should help in many of these issues. Developers stepping up to the plate to help BB is a good thing and I'm glad it is still happening. Please take this post with a tongue in cheek....but RIM I'm sure knows the problems and are working thier butts off to address them. Dont start name calling as the mods will just lock up this post.
    10-19-12 11:25 AM
    I made the switch to Iphone and Ipad 5 weeks ago. Blackberry has been part of my life since RIM started. This is not a flame of Blackberry or the promotion of Istuff. Its a post I hope RIM will see and find out why a die hard Blackberry user has gone over to the darkside. What do I miss?

1. Taking my cover off my 9860 everytime it freezes. (I dont think you can do that with an Iphone, at least I havnt done it in 5 weeks)
    2. Not having to choose between millions of apps.
    3. Waiting for my favorite programs to come out for Playbook or my 9860 (Slingbox, Netflix, Skype, Face to face video that does not need wifi, Viper smart start for my car, plus a few more but you get the idea) ALL of these I have on my iphone and ipad.
    4. Duplicate entries on my Playbook, 9860 and 2 PC's with Outlook. And wrong information being placed into contacts.
    5. Stupid BACK button working once and awhile on my BB 9860
    6. Video sucking when I try to get them to work outside my lan when I travel and have no wifi (not videos already on my units)
    I could go on and on but thse are the main issues. I miss all my pals at Beta Zone but still drop by to say hello. I hope I can switch back to Blackberry soon but for now I will not. OS 10 should help in many of these issues. Developers stepping up to the plate to help BB is a good thing and I'm glad it is still happening. Please take this post with a tongue in cheek....but RIM I'm sure knows the problems and are working thier butts off to address them. Dont start name calling as the mods will just lock up this post.
    What does all that have to do with the Playbook? Should have posted on the General forum.

Tha.Housewife likes this.
    10-19-12 12:37 PM
    Did you miss the part about me mentioning Playbook?
    madman0141 likes this.
    10-19-12 12:47 PM
    Hey this is about the Playbook not the I got an ipad6 and iphone 3 and I miss my BlackBerry section.
    esk369 likes this.
    10-19-12 06:31 PM