Well, on occasion we've had a photo shoot with the pb.

While I've done nothing very exciting, what triggered the thread this time was that yesterday I finally decided to see if I could get my eye-fi sd card in my Canon S95 to talk with my pb when I'm not sitting at a router. No success yesterday as I strolled away from my house watching the wifi-meter on my pb fade to complete gray and finally "not connected."

But I came home examined various parameters and settings. It was working from home via my router but I wanted the full-meal as that's what I paid for a few months ago. I did not trust it on my recent trip to Europe since I was afraid something might foul up camera/pb or both or my pictures.

So, I just, again, strolled down the block till my home wifi was gone and a slew of neighbors' wifi's showed up but so did my eye-fi card. But low and behold it wanted a damn password. What the h3ll was it. Trusty bb 9930 with Datavault, I pulled it out of my pocket juggling pb and camera and case. Enter datavault's password and scroll to eye-fi. Oh, good, a variety of pass phrases. CASE Matters! The wifi-logo on the camera started throbbing. YES!

Low and behold the pictures transferred from camera to pb (using the Android eye-fi app). Of course, the battery was quickly depleting. You will note that the Wifi-symbol is grayed out so I was not connected to my router. In the image the the "eye-fi" text, you can see the RED Notification corner alerting me that an image was being or had been transferred.

But since I also got a cold, I made a large pot of chicken soup and baked some bread (I ground a mix of wheat and oat berries). (taxes can wait till April 10, or 11, or ...14th!) Those indoor images are definitely grainy.

Here's the fruits of those various labors:
    Attached Thumbnails What I did this weekend - photos on or of the pb-bread.jpg   What I did this weekend - photos on or of the pb-soup.jpg   What I did this weekend - photos on or of the pb-gray-wifi.jpg   What I did this weekend - photos on or of the pb-eye-fi.jpg  
    Last edited by F2; 02-17-13 at 07:25 PM.
    02-17-13 07:09 PM
    I made this for my daughter. Time to start helping with the dishes.
    Attached Thumbnails What I did this weekend - photos on or of the pb-img-00000219.jpg  
    02-17-13 08:03 PM
    I washed my truck
    02-17-13 08:15 PM
    On the bus Friday, with my PB.
    Attached Thumbnails What I did this weekend - photos on or of the pb-img_20121017.jpg  
    Toodeurep likes this.
    02-17-13 08:16 PM
    Spent most of Saturday sorting out cookies for delivery. Then I went to play some golf today. Let me say, it was quite comfortable for 32 degree F. I didn't have the PB but I do have a shot of my new golf bag. Thanks for the present girls.
    Attached Thumbnails What I did this weekend - photos on or of the pb-uploadfromtaptalk1361153828168.jpg   What I did this weekend - photos on or of the pb-uploadfromtaptalk1361153850228.jpg  
    02-17-13 08:17 PM
    I'll take a box of mint chocolates!

And Chaddface, I'm reporting you to the labor department, not only putting a child to work but displacing a woodworker. Nice job.

And how does Justin spell his name? Same?
    02-17-13 09:28 PM
    And Chaddface, I'm reporting you to the labor department, not only putting a child to work but displacing a woodworker. Nice job.
    I guess I shouldn't post a picture of the tricycle lawnmower hybrid I'm working on.

Toodeurep- How much for a pallet of thin mints?
    Attached Thumbnails What I did this weekend - photos on or of the pb-il_570xn.416862524_6w5x.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    02-18-13 09:42 AM