Ok, I love my PB so much that I have started to spoil it rotten by buying accessories for it. So far I bought:

Besides apps I can't think of anything else that I could buy for my PB.
    anindoc likes this.
    03-02-12 02:33 PM
    The OEM convertible case

The OEM journal case

Two extra wall chargers (one for my office and one more for the road)

The charging pod (I think it looks great sitting in the pod, don't you?)

NEXT: An Otterbox Defender case!
    Willard814 and jafobabe like this.
    03-02-12 02:42 PM
    I have:

OEM Convertible Case

OEM Softshell

OEM Dock (which i LOVE)

10 ft HDMI Cable

Ghost Armour Screen Protector
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-02-12 02:48 PM
    Me;

OEM Convertible Case

OEM charging pod
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-02-12 02:57 PM
    Let's see.....Zagg invisible shield, Otterbox, Leather OEM Journal case, Leather OEM Envelope, Leather Kenneth Cole medium men's messenger bag and a OEM rapid charging dock........I guess that's it . My PlayBook is spoiled rotten . Waiting on HDMI cable and OEM bluetooth keypad....someday soon hopefully
    Last edited by spencerdl; 03-02-12 at 03:09 PM.
    Willard814 and jafobabe like this.
    03-02-12 03:07 PM
    ZAGG Invisible Shield (maximum coverage) - these are awesome... my 4yo PDA looks new!
    OEM Leather Sleeve Case - half price on eBay
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-02-12 03:14 PM
    Absolutely nothing, and the only thing I MIGHT buy for it (if I decide to keep it -- still up in the air) is a mini-HDMI cable. I got it because it was $199 and I didn't want to spend anything more than that. Still not sure how to work it into my lifestyle, especially with its shortcomings, so we'll see...
    03-02-12 03:20 PM
    Absolutely nothing, and the only thing I MIGHT buy for it (if I decide to keep it -- still up in the air) is a mini-HDMI cable. I got it because it was $199 and I didn't want to spend anything more than that. Still not sure how to work it into my lifestyle, especially with its shortcomings, so we'll see...
    Awwwwwwwwwww Somebody's got a frowny face...
    03-02-12 03:24 PM
    HDMI cable, Blurex case, Incipio featherlight case, Memory foam sleeve, screen protector, charging dock and a stylus , but most importantly I managed to convince my brother to buy a PB and bought him the Blurex case, charging dock, screen protector to get him started
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-02-12 03:28 PM
    a stylus
    What kind of stylus do you have? I was under the impression that a stylus wouldn't work on the PB.
    03-02-12 03:56 PM
    What kind of stylus do you have? I was under the impression that a stylus wouldn't work on the PB.

There have brands of styli (yes that the plural form of stylus) which have a conductive tip, ergo working on the PlayBook's Capacitive touchscreen

I got my PlayBook pretty recently so I don't have many accessories yet

OEM Convertible Case
    Zagg InvisibleSHIELD Screen protector
    03-02-12 03:59 PM
    Just an Incipio case (so far).
    03-02-12 04:13 PM
    Awwwwwwwwwww Somebody's got a frowny face...
    Click to view quoted image

what's that from
    03-02-12 04:41 PM
    OEM convertible case
    HDMI cable
    Bluetooth collapseable keyboard
    3M Privacy Screen (keeps the nosey folks on the plane from reading your email!)
    03-02-12 04:45 PM

what's that from
    LMAO!
    awesome
    Worldway likes this.
    03-02-12 04:46 PM
    Below are what I deemed as essentials and bought for my PB.
    I-con carbon case
    Rapid charger
    Micro hdmi
    Stylus
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-02-12 06:12 PM

what's that from
    The movie Despicable Me!
    03-02-12 06:19 PM
    Haha, I guess we all spoil are PB. I bought mine, right at the start the BB convertible case, and then the HDMI cable and non glare screen protector, and still not content, just recently the BB leather envelope and the softshell case. Oh wait, I also got the car mount, which I use in my kitchen at all times. Just cannot part with PB even while cooking. Love it.
    Willard814 and carlyincanada like this.
    03-02-12 06:44 PM
    Tried this. Wasn't a success.
    Last edited by Innovatology; 03-03-12 at 07:05 PM.
    jafobabe and Willard814 like this.
    03-02-12 06:48 PM
    In order from when I received it as a birthday gift on launch date from the best girlfriend in the world, although I had to wait almost a month since my bday is March 23rd lol :
    - iCon glossy and matte screen protector (which has subsequently been removed and not replaced)
    - Otterbox Defender series case (love it and its on anytime I'm outside doing "rugged" stuff lol ie. at the racetrack, camping or on a watermain break for work)
    - BlackBerry Leather Journal case (love the look and feel of the leather)
    - generic 10' mini HDMI cable (best stocking stuffer I bought myself)
    - BlackBerry Leather Envelope case (picked it up on sale for $24.99 and promptly got yelled at by earlier said girlfriend as it was one of the "throw-in" gifts she was planning on getting me for my upcoming birthday again lol)
    - and other than that I'm not allowed to buy anything else for it until AFTER my birthday at which time I believe she is getting me a BlackBerry Desktop charging pod for my PlayBook and an I.O.U. for the BlackBerry BlueTooth Leather Keyboard and Case (upon future release lol)
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-02-12 07:24 PM
    Fragrence for the PB...LMAO!

- Blurex Case
    - Silicon case (knock-off, not too impressed, should have bought the OEM but I like the Blurex so much, I don't think I need any different case)
    - Two rapid chargers (Just the AC adapters and cords, not the pod, for home and office)
    - Mighty Skins wood vaneear in Knotty Wood pattern (great character)
    - Targus DVD case which fits my lab notebook too
    - Capactive Touch stylus
    - Bluetooth keyboard case for when I want to do the thin client thing

I spoiled it and then loaded it full of sugar (Android apps).
    Last edited by wiggy11; 03-02-12 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Found an answer to a question I had asked.
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-02-12 09:17 PM
    So I started out with the original OEM case and a rubber tipped pen. Never used the pen and didn't like the case. Bought an Otterbox, great case but too frigging heavy. Also bought a 15' HDMI cable on the net for $15. Works pretty good. Thinking of upgrading the case but I like the protection the Otterbox offers.
    Willard814 likes this.
    03-02-12 10:05 PM
    Why didnt you like the OEM case? Was it the convertible one? I LOVE mine and it protects the PB perfectly
    03-02-12 10:20 PM
    Seagate GoFlex Satellite Drive
    Sony DR-BT50 Bluetooth Headphones
    Otterbox Defender Case
    Water Field Nylon Carrying Bag
    Rapid Charger
    03-02-12 10:28 PM
    I bought a bunch of aftermarket stuff off Ebay.
    I have a 10 foot HDMI cable, leather (probably pleather) convertable case, car charger, additional house charger, screen protecter, and styluses. I will be buying a blue tooth keyboard, though I really don't know why other than to say I have one.
    03-02-12 11:49 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD