All of a sudden I can't view vids through youtube's web page. They were working last night, not working today. I get a big black screen with a non-functioning Play button in the middle. I can still view them fine with the Youtube app. Anybody else having this problem?
    12-28-11 08:32 PM
    Clear your cache and reboot, see it that helps.
    12-28-11 08:34 PM
    Scratch that. I didn't realize that I had dropped my WiFi connection and was actually going through the bridge. I was wondering why Google kept reverting to the mobile view!
    Re-established WiFi and all is well. But I think my Netgear router is on the short track to my trash can...
    12-28-11 08:52 PM
    well along those lines...has anyone encountered the chain link fence with the exclamation point in the middle sometimes when loading flash vids to play? sometimes it works sometimes i get that... no pattern. whats up?
    12-28-11 09:23 PM
    well along those lines...has anyone encountered the chain link fence with the exclamation point in the middle sometimes when loading flash vids to play? sometimes it works sometimes i get that... no pattern. whats up?
    its means flash has borked itself and it needs a reboot. i have seen it before either on the PC or my transformer. A restart should take care of it. I think its due to lack of memory
    12-28-11 09:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD