Ok so yesterday morning I went to AppWorld and saw Chasing Yello free for download. Went to youtube and watch a few reviews about the game. I liked it a lot and I'm sure my nieces and nephews will love playing with it also. Now my question is. What happened to it? It's gone from AppWorld. I even did the search thing but no luck. Was that game meant to be released when PB get's BB10? Or is it because I still have 2.0.0.7971OS? I know, I know there is a newer one but waiting on BB10 so that I am not wasting space on my PB will all the updates. Just glad I got the game already.......BE BOLD!!!
    02-03-13 03:25 AM
    I remember seeing Chasing Yellow in the app market too.
    I'm currently running the latest version 2.1.0.1314 on my PlayBook (just clicked on software update to ensure latest version, wishing to see BB10), after typing Chasing Yellow in the search bar; there is no result of this game in App World.
    02-03-13 06:38 AM
    I put it on all my PBs yesterday but i just checked again after reading this thread and its not there.
    02-03-13 07:10 AM
    I downloaded the game yesterday and loved it, it had a cocos2d logo as the game pic, so I taught it was corrupt even though I was playing it great, after deleting and going back to install, I keep getting an app world error, only to see the game was totally missing from appworld and my uninstall section in appworld.
    02-03-13 10:04 AM
    Was it uploaded by the rightful developer. I've seen games uploaded into App World but not by the developer and was quickly removed by RIM.. A good example was MotoRacing
    02-03-13 02:40 PM