I opened up my PlayBook this morning to bridge to my BB Bold 9780 and the only bridged icon showing was my Contacts (darkened of course). When I went to bridge I got a message on my PB to enter a secret password on my smartphone. After I did that, everything went well, I was "bridged". WTF?

Then I noticed that all my "Favourites" were missing including CrackBerry.com and my "History" was missing too.

Any ideas?
    08-22-12 09:02 AM
    Ghosts or someone in your house messing with it. Anyone there suspicious of what you're doing?
    Last edited by kbz1960; 08-22-12 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Always seem to get hour for you're?
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    08-22-12 09:08 AM
    Have you tried restarting your Playbook to see if the Bridge icons all come back? Every once in a long while, the icons just disappear, especially when the phone has not been bridged in a while. A restart generally corrects the situation. As far as the password goes, is you BB password protected on on BES Enterprise Server? That would cause the Playbook to ask for the password when trying to bridge.
    08-22-12 05:03 PM
    You took either your PB OR your phone (but not both) to your morning head and they momentarily lost contact with one another by BT. Try turning off BT on each and then back on. If this doesn't work, reboot your PB. If this doesn't work, try the BT step again. If this doesn't work, reboot your phone.......Doc Neutron
    08-22-12 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD