i been trying to see a few stuff today like el vocero de puerto rico and youtube videos and i have notice the el vocero is not displaying because is changing to apache browser and youtube does look like without flash like if i would be using a apple ipad or kindle fire browser... the only reason i loved my playbook is because does have that pc browser look full with flash... im not a pc or tablet genious or nothing like that i just wanna know if playbook finaly quit having the best looking browser and we are just going to look like the other, i been a fatefull playbook and i have quit even using skype until playbook has one, lol!.. but if we are just look like other tablets i dont know what im going to do... can some expert or just someone who know about whats going to happen with playbook browser or whats happening.. thank you
    12-07-11 06:59 AM
    Keep this clean - and please speak English

Thanks for your time.
    12-07-11 08:46 AM
    Is it just one video? Do you have flash turned on? I think sometimes it is just the video. Sorry I kind of get what your OP is asking but I do not know any other language to know what some of the others say all though I could copy and paste into a translator and from the tone I may not want to LOL.
    12-07-11 08:55 AM
    Keep this clean - and please speak English

Thanks for your time.
    thats what i been trying to do speak english but for what?... if when i do people do nake fun of my spelling!.
    12-07-11 09:08 AM
    Youtube looks and functions just like it does on internet explorer. I'm not sure what you mean. Do you have any examples of videos that have changed for you?
    12-07-11 09:16 AM
    thats what i been trying to do speak english but for what?... if when i do people do nake fun of my spelling!.
    Are you going to post up a link to one of these vids? If not, might as well close the thread.
    12-07-11 09:21 AM
    Folks,

Give him a break on spelling and grammar he is obviously NOT a native speaker! He's doing the best he can! Just focus on trying to help. We are not Teachers or English majors here!

12-07-11 09:29 AM
    Folks,

Give him a break on spelling and grammar he is obviously NOT a native speaker! He's doing the best he can! Just focus on trying to help. We are not Teachers or English majors here!

Click to view quoted image
    Off topic, sorry. I was hot for teacher also.
    12-07-11 09:37 AM
    The problem i had was when i downloaded the OS update last week and when i went to my youtube shortcut (I don't use the youtube app because it's only videos enabled on mobile devices), I kept getting redirected to the mobile site. I was a little frustrated, but I restarted the Playbook and I have access to the full site again.
    12-07-11 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD