Reading a random post I read from HockeyBuzz.com (Hockey/NHL rumour site). I was surprised to find two my loves talked about together.

#1. The Best Tablet For Watching NHL Hockey: The Blackberry Playbook

I did a comprehensive test that I will release on video (when I get around to editing the thing) but after testing the iPad, ipad2, Samsung Galaxy Tab10, the Amazon Kindle Fire, the Barnes and Noble Nook Tablet, and even the JooJoo I can safely say the Playbook from Blackberry offers the clearest and best performance for watching NHL Hockey. And right now you can find them for around $200 right now.

In my opinion the playbook gets a VERY unfair shake. It may not boast the apps of Apple or Android (although it will soon run Android) but it does boast the best screen and the best browser experience by far. Watching a game on a Playbook through NHL Game Center is an eye opening experience. The clarity and smoothness blows the next closest competitor, the iPad2, out of the water.

Just goes to show you. The one tablet designed by Canadians is the best one for the sport. I honestly would bet money that Jim Balsillie made sure you could watch hockey on these things before they were released...it's that good.
    link: http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eklun...ickets/1/40762
    12-23-11 06:01 PM
    When I first bought my PlayBook, I had an iPad owner ask why I didn't get an iPad. I said simple, because portability and flash are a must have for me.

I got the typical "flash is overrated" and "bigger screen is better" response. But then I explained how I'm a Colorado Avalanche fan living in California, and I have to stream all the games to see them. Plus some times of the year I'm on the go a lot. Being able to stream the games is huge for me, being able to do it on a device with a great screen and speakers is even better. And being able to do it on a device with a 7 inch screen that still fits in my pocket makes it priceless. Not to mention Bridge letting me do it all from my phones data plan.

I'm a huge hockey fan, and the PlayBook enables me to keep up with it. It's definitely the best device for my needs.
    12-23-11 06:20 PM
    Being able to stream the games is huge for me, being able to do it on a device with a great screen and speakers is even better. And being able to do it on a device with a 7 inch screen that still fits in my pocket makes it priceless. Not to mention Bridge letting me do it all from my phones data plan.

I'm a huge hockey fan, and the PlayBook enables me to keep up with it. It's definitely the best device for my needs.

I'm a hockey fan and I play roller hockey.
    What site or what do you use to stream the games?
    12-23-11 06:30 PM
    I've been streaming games using leafs tv interactive and a $15 hdmi cable from wintronics with excellent results
    12-23-11 07:04 PM
    Aren't the pb and an attempt to buy a hockey team near failures of one of the rim boys?
    12-23-11 09:56 PM
    What site or what do you use to stream the games?
    FirstRow Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Myp2p, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more...
    12-23-11 10:12 PM
    Not any more. The domain was seized and warrants have been issued!
    02-05-12 12:35 AM
    PFFT. If the Playbook is so great, then where is a live stream NHL app ? There is only one thing that pisses me off with RIM and that's no official live stream NHL. Sure i can get a CBC flash stream. I want the real deal. It's 2012 for crying out loud. IT'S 2012 !!!!!! arg !!!
    02-05-12 12:40 AM
    Not any more. The domain was seized and warrants have been issued!

FirstRow is here to stay !!

FirstRow Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Myp2p, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more...
    02-05-12 01:14 AM
    Playbooks and pucks are black?
    02-05-12 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD