Is PLAYBOOK the next best thing? Will the OS 2.0 make a big impact? Will they ever have a PLAYBOOK 2 WITH A BIGGER SCREEN? If you could design the PLAYBOOK, what would you it look like and what features would it have?
    Last edited by ImsoUhoez; 10-31-11 at 07:48 PM.
    10-31-11 07:24 PM
    I think the future will look like the The Jetsons. We will all have flying cars, robot maids, and will be living on Mars for winter vacation!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Chrisy and LuayS like this.
    10-31-11 07:37 PM
    i think the future will look like the the jetsons. We will all have flying cars, robot maids, and will be living on mars for winter vacation!!!!!

Posted from my crackberry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol for the bbpb
    10-31-11 07:48 PM
    I really hope for a bright future but most likely this dream will never come true. I think it's already too late, people don't give a f*** anymore. There's been way to much hate and a really bad awful first impression. Everyone knows how important first impressions are.. eh? What would help would be massive and GOOD advertising of the product once os2 comes out.
    PTZ likes this.
    10-31-11 07:51 PM
    What I'd like to see is a FINISHED PB1 - the current model with fixes that address some of the most comment complaints. I don't care if they call it OS1.999999999999 or OS2.xxxxxxxxxxx. Just release it with reasonable fixes.
    AggreX likes this.
    10-31-11 07:59 PM
    lol for the bbpb
    Just going by your thread title I didn't actually read your post, sorry.

10-31-11 08:28 PM

Chrisy and jafobabe like this.
    11-01-11 05:36 AM
    I think it goes something like this.........

"Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows,
    Everything that's wonderful is what I feel when we're together"
    11-01-11 06:28 AM
    sharks... with laserbeams mounted on their heads.

11-01-11 01:32 PM
    The future holds the almighty Singularity.
    11-01-11 01:36 PM
    I think the future will look like the The Jetsons. We will all have flying cars, robot maids, and will be living on Mars for winter vacation!!!!!
    Growing up, I had the hots for Judy Jetson (ohhh, and Velma in Scooby-Doo). Is that wrong?
    11-01-11 05:24 PM
    Growing up, I had the hots for Judy Jetson (ohhh, and Velma in Scooby-Doo). Is that wrong?
    Yes, that is totally wrong. I suppose you had the hots for Mary Ann too!
    11-01-11 05:29 PM
    I think you need help that the pb even with OS2 will not provide!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    11-01-11 08:27 PM
    The future?

Depends on your definition of "the future".

Next week, next year, next life?

That could be Rim's next marketing scheme.

"Coming soon. The PB2. The tablet of the future."
    11-01-11 08:53 PM
    The Dark Side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is.

All kidding aside, I hate to be pessimistic but I think PlayBook 2.0 and BBX on phones is going to make or break RIM. No point producing a bigger PlayBook if the original doesn't sell.
    11-01-11 09:27 PM
    The future for Playbook is so bright, I gotta wear shades
    11-01-11 10:28 PM
    Is PLAYBOOK the next best thing? Will the OS 2.0 make a big impact? Will they ever have a PLAYBOOK 2 WITH A BIGGER SCREEN? If you could design the PLAYBOOK, what would you it look like and what features would it have?
    Where are you coming from? Hard to tell if you are trolling or have a desire for the PB to succeed. Your RANDOM caps WORDS don't help either.

I reckon the PB will certainly NOT be the next BIG thing. OS 2 will never get here, or if it does, it will be interminably late to help the platform.

Last question - if I could design a PB etc...? I'd keep it looking as it does, but have bezel scrolling, not release it till 2.0 was working, have it running master USB. That would be all for starters, RIM will probably never get there.
    11-01-11 10:34 PM
    I really hope for a bright future but most likely this dream will never come true. I think it's already too late, people don't give a f*** anymore. There's been way to much hate and a really bad awful first impression. Everyone knows how important first impressions are.. eh? What would help would be massive and GOOD advertising of the product once os2 comes out.
    Please speak for yourself Mr Softberry.
    Here's one people that gives a lot of f***! And does not share your lack of vision and optimism.

Quite sure there are others.
    11-01-11 10:39 PM
    dodger_moore likes this.
    11-01-11 10:42 PM
    The future?

Depends on your definition of "the future".

Next week, next year, next life?

That could be Rim's next marketing scheme.

"Coming soon. The PB2. The tablet of the future."
    Ahem, PROFESSIONAL FUTURE.
    11-01-11 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD