View Poll Results: What Do You Use it For?

Voters
107. You may not vote on this poll
  • Business

29 27.10%
  • Pleasure (Everyday Normal Use)

67 62.62%
  • Angry Birds (Games)

12 11.21%
  • The Price Dummy!

9 8.41%
  • I Use it All

46 42.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
01-30-12 02:33 PM
37 12
tools
    EVERNOTE is one of my favorite apps! I highly recommend it!
    01-30-12 08:54 AM
    My laptop died a week before I got my PlayBook. 'nuff said.

"Angry Birds (Games)". Really? You couldn't pick anything else to represent the category?

I fail to see why anyone would spend $5 on that when they can get much better titles for much much less.
    I know! But angry birds isthe most widely known! Lol.. I like all the games you show but I think my favorite is Mechinarium. Just something about it.
    01-30-12 08:55 AM
    I'm still annoyed that Angry Birds is $4.99!!! Really!? It's FREE everywhere else... & Cut The Rope - $2.99? Come on now!! App world needs FREE / LITE versions of the most popular games! That's all I am saying!
    Not Angry Birds HD. I don't know about the iPad, but it's also $5 on Android/Kindle Fire.
    01-30-12 08:57 AM
    I use it mostly for surfing, but lately I've been using it at work during meetings to jot down notes in word to go. Comes in handy.
    i was going to try to use mine for surfing..but it doesn't have much float, bogs on bottom turns, and just doesn't have the performance i would expect.
    anon3969612 likes this.
    01-30-12 09:37 AM
    While I've tried to use it for productivity i've not been too succesfull but I'm hoping the new keyboard will help. Since Monopoly went down in price, it has consumed much of my kids birthday party time and the kids go to quite a few.
    01-30-12 09:50 AM
    At home: simple browsing, studying:

In college: Taking notes, recording lectures, viewing powerpoints and pdf's, browsing web between classes (sometimes during depending on the lecture...).
    01-30-12 09:52 AM
    The fun is that I don't even wonder "do I need my PB for [...] today ?".
    It just stays sticked in my jacket pocket or in my car, and what I can say is that it served a lot of situations I didn't even considered. One button (yes, button !) instant on, a video, a music file, a document, a web site, a message ... it's here, on my side, every days.
    01-30-12 12:25 PM
    The fun is that I don't even wonder "do I need my PB for [...] today ?".
    It just stays sticked in my jacket pocket or in my car, and what I can say is that it served a lot of situations I didn't even considered. One button (yes, button !) instant on, a video, a music file, a document, a web site, a message ... it's here, on my side, every days.
    Why not one swipe?
    01-30-12 12:40 PM
    Reading Crackberry forum posts....
    01-30-12 12:54 PM
    At home: Web browsing, listen to music (either my own or streaming online), stream TV shows/movies, play games, connect HDMI > TV.

At work/school: Record lectures (audio) for playback, load up PDFs for easy study guides, web browsing on the go (Thank you, bridge!), sneak some games in as well. ;P

Out and about: Take pictures, record videos, connect through the audio jack to listen to my PB's music through my car's speakers.
    01-30-12 01:09 PM
    It has replaced my computer for browsing and my ereader for reading.

im pretty sure that makes it an AMAZING device!
    01-30-12 01:15 PM
    So I'm sure there will be more votes coming in, but it seems that the pleasure side of the playbook is coming in higher than the business side, which I figured would happen.

If we did this poll again after 2.0 comes out, with mail, calendar, and contacts, along with many other goodies for business people.. Do you think that the usage for business would go up? Would it bring more business people back to the playbook?
    01-30-12 02:33 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD