I hope this wasn't asked! I just see topics on people saying they love it. BUT WHY? I just got mine yesterday and it's cool so far! Just wish it had MORE APPS!
    KermEd likes this.
    10-12-11 09:32 PM
    Because it looks pretty in my docking charger on my desk.

but also because i can play simcity on it while RIM fixes my BBM and I can PIN ppl while having my BB bridged to my PB.
    greeneriko likes this.
    10-12-11 09:48 PM
    love it, for all the things it does for me. I need to use my laptop a lot always for my work, having the PB has been a welcome relief from having to be restricted in many ways when using a laptop----thats what i love the most of having a PB.
    greeneriko likes this.
    10-12-11 09:55 PM
    I like the size (fits in my pocket). Also, love the display. I wish there were more apps, though.
    Last edited by jamesuc; 10-12-11 at 10:03 PM.
    greeneriko likes this.
    10-12-11 09:58 PM
    I would have to say the SIZE, its extremely portable. I also like the Bridge and Swipe and multitasking and browser......I like the whole package. It just needs some more "goodies" to be complete.
    Last edited by spencerdl; 10-12-11 at 10:10 PM.
    greeneriko likes this.
    10-12-11 10:03 PM
    I Love the portability, the HD camera recording and HD playback to my 50 inch Plasma. I Love the full web experience and the Bridge feature with Torch when I'm not in a wifi area. the screen resolution is amazing when I'm watching music videos in HD on the PlayBook. I Love the multi-tasking feature, example is during my lunch i have my ear buds on listening to my playlist and surfing the web and BBMing while bridged to my Torch. my favorite app is scrapbook. overall i Love the PlayBook.....
    10-12-11 10:07 PM
    I love it because it is so awesome that people who have other tablets have to come in here to try to talk me out of loving it!

They will be here soon
    10-12-11 10:15 PM
    Starts with "f" and ends in "h".

It's just a really slick device. Lovin' it.
    10-12-11 10:19 PM
    Lack of Auto-correct obviously

*Sorry I`m just in a bad mood because of my phone not working
    10-12-11 10:23 PM
    Lack of Auto-correct obviously

*Sorry I`m just in a bad mood because of my phone not working
    Ouch.

Oh did I mention that I love it because it has unchained me from my desk with instant on web browsing anywhere I can make a phone call ? (oh!.. at no extra cost than I was already paying for the phone btw) my car, my couch, my armchair, my bed if I can't sleep,, life is good!

FREEEEDOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.. It's downright constitutional.

10-12-11 10:33 PM
    I love my PB because its portability, i can stream videos and watch it in hd tv. uncompromise browsing experience. bb bridge, super love that!
    10-12-11 10:44 PM
    I like the size, I like that I can get data on it via Bridge, I like the web browser. I love the UI.
    10-12-11 10:46 PM
    multi tasking and the sheer power of this device. thats the killer combo to me. It may not have gotten all the positive news in the last few months but mark my words...this is only the beginning. I feel like we havent begun to see the true power of this beast. Give RIM time and wait till that NDK releases....

that and the fact that im always connected...absolutely love that. Bridging is the way to go. love the concepts that hopefully developers will be able to let the playbooks apps use the BB's connection so that they are still usable even when not connected to wifi
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-12-11 11:17 PM
    Starts with "f" and ends in "h".

It's just a really slick device. Lovin' it.
    ummm.. flesh?
    10-12-11 11:44 PM
    ummm.. flesh?
    fresh?????.....

lol he lost me with that one too ha
    10-12-11 11:57 PM
    Gotta be the multi-tasking capability!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 12:12 AM
    Everything about it - and about to get better!
    10-13-11 12:22 AM
    i love it because it is so awesome that people who have other tablets have to come in here to try to talk me out of loving it!

They will be here soon
    this........
    10-13-11 01:09 AM
    size and bezel swiping capability! and its top quality browser which has flash.
    10-13-11 01:56 AM
    damn..... i so wanted to go out there and grab one off the shelve right now. but hesitated because of the devcon thingie, just in case there will be a hardware refresh announced.
    10-13-11 04:31 AM
    damn..... i so wanted to go out there and grab one off the shelve right now. but hesitated because of the devcon thingie, just in case there will be a hardware refresh announced.
    If there is one thing you can be certain about the upcoming DevCon is there will not be any "hardware refresh". Thinking otherwise is delusional. A significant software update (tablet operating / environment plus applications which leverage the full capabilities of the hardware and operating system) would be nirvana for most of us. That said, I have been enjoying my BlackBerry PlayBook since early April and am the proud owner of two of these extraordinary tablets.

Among other uses I have found for this tablet is its ability to allow me to access my university and professional development courses including streaming video lectures. On the professional side the tablet allows easy access to my email, contacts, calendar, files, etc. via bridge.
    ridesno159 likes this.
    10-13-11 05:00 AM
    I like how my PB is small and solid. It makes a great padde to smack people in the head with when they continually ask me "why'd you buy a playbook?"
    UnknownError507 likes this.
    10-13-11 09:44 AM
    Can't wait to get mine and I really like the size of it from what I've seen because for on the go use its the perfect size for my uses

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 10:03 AM
    I love the fact that it is the only tablet on the market that has reasonable direct sunlight viewing. This is very helpful when taking pictures of customers homes when doing termite inspections. Looking forward to the flood of new apps coming out over the next few months.
    10-13-11 10:31 AM
    How do I love thee, let me count the ways

1. Size - not too big, not too small. Freed me from carring around my heavy laptop.
    2. Screen - Very nice and vivid
    3. True multi tasking QNX/BBX OS
    3. Flash - To be able to see full websites, video content etc.
    4. UI - Swipes etc. Just so intuitive and easy to use
    5. Bridge - Having access where ever and when ever my phone does at no extra cost to use data I all ready pay for and never use on my phone
    6. Camera and Video camera - Not the greatest in low light but in the right lighting HD , need I say more?
    7. HD
    8. HDMI out
    9. Stereo speakers
    10. Dual microphones
    11. I can let someone else use it and they can't snoop around in my email. As if I'm going to let someone else use it lol.
    12. The way I can transfer files back and forth with little effort.
    13. Updates will make it good to go for some time so I won't have to replace it so soon.
    14. Build quality
    15. The guts inside.

I'm sure I'm missing some other things I can't think of right now.
    MrBugMan and UnknownError507 like this.
    10-13-11 10:32 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD