Anyone else thinking that the first comment on his app was probably from himself? xD

Awesome!
    April 22, 2011
    Version 1.0.2

This game saves the PlayBook!! Cant wait for the iPad version!
    05-09-11 12:48 PM
    "Horrible, horrible, horrible unboxing..."

Yeah, but it's not RIM's fault. Seriously, what a dumbass. The guy is so obviously biased against the Playbook, there was literally no point in continuing to listen to his comments. He sounds like some five year old that just got his new toy and is whining that daddy has to put it together first.
    05-09-11 12:55 PM
    HAHAHA he didn't even download or show his own app! He has TWO Playbooks, that means he also bought one... useless??? Dude put his icamera down after he stopped filming and picked up his playbooks and plays need for speed and visits flash-based adult sites at the same time.

Get a life, and if you wanna B***H about lack of apps, why don't you develop ones that you believe to be useful... cuz Plinko is NOT useful whatsoever.
    05-09-11 12:55 PM
    Anyone else thinking that the first comment on his app was probably from himself? xD

Awesome!
    April 22, 2011
    Version 1.0.2

This game saves the PlayBook!! Cant wait for the iPad version!
    Yeah I would say that you are right and it was the only good review it will get.
    05-09-11 12:58 PM
    My favorite comment on his video is: "There's no 1080p version of this video. Maybe you should have shot it on your Playbook."
    05-09-11 01:00 PM
    I posted a comment about how the Applauz Plinko App was the worst app available on the Playbook and how I hope the developer didn't get a free Playbook for that steaming pile of code. He of deleted like I expected. The messed up thing is this clown did get a free Playbook 16GB for that POS game. I know the intention was to get content, but really this guy just repacked this crappy little game he made for another company, and he got a $500 device? Then when he gets his device just goes on an ideological rampage trashing the gift and posts that on YouTube. RIM should be able to go after him somehow.
    Last edited by lnichols; 05-09-11 at 03:07 PM.
    05-09-11 02:28 PM
    Yeah, RIM should take down his app and send him an invoice for $500, along with a cease and desist letter telling him to take down that video.
    05-09-11 03:03 PM
    Well now it has been confirmed that Apple fans are not as smart as they say they are.
    05-09-11 03:10 PM
    I noticed he has another video up where his Playbook has "crashed" at a conference. Of course he says at the end of the video, "Thankfully I brought my iPad."
    Last edited by Invader3K; 05-11-11 at 02:20 PM.
    05-09-11 03:31 PM
    I kinda want to see him spread the hate by unboxing other tablets.
    05-09-11 03:36 PM
    alot of hate for bits of plastic,wires,bits of stuff...you would think he was talking about a device that kept him locked up in his basement through his teenage years so that he missed all social interaction....or he is just a twit.

think i may make a video of me unboxing a caned ham or mayhap even a bag of tube socks
    05-09-11 04:03 PM
    This guy was the biggest apple fanboi I have ever seen on youtube, except for the 13 year old kid who made a video of his ipad 2 unboxing who sounded like he was going to blow his load at any time. He was trying to downplay multitasking ability during the video as some kind of useless thing that drains the battery. Who would ever have the need for apps running in the background? I'll tell you. The only reason I bought the blackberry "brick" is for the ability of running real time currency trading charts right off the net through fxstreet.com. I have live charts streaming on two or three different web pages as well as my trading account live and running in the browser These are not apps, yet my useless "brick renders them flawlessly and the stability of the OS lets me go from screen to screen faster and with more accuracy and speed than my laptop and mouse. This is the only portable tablet on the market that can do this and it works well. When I am at home I can also put on a 1080p movie on my big screen tv for the girls, quicker than firing up my laptop and without skipping a beat in the market. He said it best himself. Ipad has a bazillion apps, but even with all those apps it cannot do what the playbook can. I am waiting for OANDA to build a full playbook version of their fx trading platform. They will build it and it will never be found at the apple app store. I am also expecting more great apps to come for the playbook. What I hope others pick up from this unboxing brought to you by an apple wifi connection, was that the playbook can receive wireless updates and you don't have hook it to your computer. How slick is that? If you do buy an ipad2 and have to update software, you have no choice but to connect with your pc. And the power button works fine for me. I am not sure what kind of gorilla coordination this guy has, but it works well. Bottom line, if you want an apple product go and buy one. Nobody with a playbook will try to convince you. For me there was no other choice to compare to. Side by side this guys ipad 2 cannot do what my playbook does and his argument was a drain of batteries. I used my playbook hard all day and still had some juice left in the batteries. I bought the playbook to put to work and have the flexibility to work wherever I want and so far RIM has delivered.
    05-10-11 09:34 AM
    This guy was the biggest apple fanboi I have ever seen on youtube, except for the 13 year old kid who made a video of his ipad 2 unboxing who sounded like he was going to blow his load at any time. He was trying to downplay multitasking ability during the video as some kind of useless thing that drains the battery. Who would ever have the need for apps running in the background? I'll tell you. The only reason I bought the blackberry "brick" is for the ability of running real time currency trading charts right off the net through fxstreet.com. I have live charts streaming on two or three different web pages as well as my trading account live and running in the browser These are not apps, yet my useless "brick renders them flawlessly and the stability of the OS lets me go from screen to screen faster and with more accuracy and speed than my laptop and mouse. This is the only portable tablet on the market that can do this and it works well. When I am at home I can also put on a 1080p movie on my big screen tv for the girls, quicker than firing up my laptop and without skipping a beat in the market. He said it best himself. Ipad has a bazillion apps, but even with all those apps it cannot do what the playbook can. I am waiting for OANDA to build a full playbook version of their fx trading platform. They will build it and it will never be found at the apple app store. I am also expecting more great apps to come for the playbook. What I hope others pick up from this unboxing brought to you by an apple wifi connection, was that the playbook can receive wireless updates and you don't have hook it to your computer. How slick is that? If you do buy an ipad2 and have to update software, you have no choice but to connect with your pc. And the power button works fine for me. I am not sure what kind of gorilla coordination this guy has, but it works well. Bottom line, if you want an apple product go and buy one. Nobody with a playbook will try to convince you. For me there was no other choice to compare to. Side by side this guys ipad 2 cannot do what my playbook does and his argument was a drain of batteries. I used my playbook hard all day and still had some juice left in the batteries. I bought the playbook to put to work and have the flexibility to work wherever I want and so far RIM has delivered.
    I am Glad that is working great for you. I use mine for stock trading, and having realtime stock charts in the background is a major benefit that no other tablet but Playbook can accomplish. Can't wait for the email and calendar updates, it will be even more useful.
    05-10-11 09:51 AM
    The funny thing about his playbook unboxing is that he did an ipad unboxing and when he started it up he had to connect it to itunes just to get it to be able to be used. Not to mention that he had to put his itunes account info in to get the app store to open.

So eveything he complained about he still had to do for the ipad. What a loser. LMAO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-11 10:24 AM
    And the power button works fine for me. I am not sure what kind of gorilla coordination this guy has, but it works well.
    Not much to add, but the "gorilla coordination" point is so true. The whole power button "issue" on the Playbook is way overblown in my view. If it was too easy to press, the same people would complain about that anyway.
    05-10-11 10:34 AM
    The Guys is a Hater. Take a look at the comments section... page after page of the comments the stupid ********* removes all comments defending the playbooks strengths and only keeps the anti-RIM comments.

the guy is an apple fanboy, Even the title says "RIM TROLLS STAY OUT"

what a moron...
    05-10-11 12:05 PM
    This guy is doing what people do when they feel threatened. This guy is very threatened by the Playbook, so he feels he has to attack the device he feels is most threatening to his precious Ipad2. How else can he justify his existence as an Apple fan boy, knowing subconsciously the Playbook is a much better device? He must attack everything about the competition, it makes him feel like a warrior defending the Apple world from the Playbook. Let him live in his pretend Apple world, he belongs there.
    bbaleno likes this.
    05-10-11 12:28 PM
    ob�tuse   /əbˈtus, -ˈtyus/
    [uhb-toos, -tyoos]

�adjective
    1. not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.
    2. not sharp, acute, or pointed; blunt in form.

Example
    YouTube - applauz's Channel
    05-10-11 01:36 PM
    Yeah, RIM should take down his app and send him an invoice for $500, along with a cease and desist letter telling him to take down that video.
    Agreed, minus the C&D letter! Seriously people, stop getting so angry, he's obviously just trolling. Although I'm slightly annoyed he got a free PB!
    05-10-11 01:52 PM
    Like many, I feel this guy's opinion can't be taken seriously. He is just off-base with every single criticism he makes. I don't know how he can possibly chirp the start up process whereas the iPad you can't do anything until you plug it into iTunes which you must have. This guy drank a little more of the magic apple kool-aid than most seeing as none of his claims are founded in logic.
    05-10-11 01:55 PM
    You can tell he wasn't even applying pressure to the power button the first few attempts.

His fanboyism is so blatant, I found myself laughing most of the video.

05-10-11 01:57 PM
    Haha, he disabled comments on his video now. What a loser. His "app" sucks too.
    05-10-11 05:25 PM
    One of the things that sucks is that he will probably have people believing him. And they will go share this info with their friends. ...then they will be watching tv and see a playbook commercial and they will drop their jaw and their tablet they are holding.

05-10-11 07:56 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD