Pass the brandy, SOM, and some pasties

Heins is an *****. BBRY will die. All things must pass...
    07-16-13 12:11 PM
    This site is name Crackberry no? Of all things BlackBerry. Things as in information for all BB devices. This site will disappear when BB disappear.
    It's more to inform rather than carrying a flag for the users. The way I see it, it's a business not quite as competitive as say mobile phone market but still a competitive market. I also see it as a media. Reporting of all news about BB. It serves the people who wants to know about BB . As in any media you have to be able to decipher what is being reported rather than take it as face value. Sometimes you agree what's being reported and sometimes you disagree. I find it some people are naive to think that Kevin would go all out to bat for them. This site needs positive relationship with BB more than it needs to assuage the feelings of a few angry members that BB pizz off. It's about which side of the bread to butter. Let's not misplace our anger over the pb debacles on a website like this. Direct all your energy onto BlackBerry and BlackBerry alone.
    I agree with what you say but I also see this site as a the best direct conduit to Blackberry.And I thought maybe naively Kevin was our spokesman.That said I am in no way blaming Kevin and co for the incompetence of the leadership of the brand this site relies on.Ultimately they have the most to lose.
    07-16-13 12:22 PM
    Also on a personal note I wanted to be using my all singing all dancing envelope pushing 1.5 Quad core adreno320 Q10 super phone to show how wrong all my friends had been.But even now as these specs pail in comparison with whats on offer.BB are to hang everthing on a slow dual core A10 for a lot of money.Jeesh wake up and smell the coffee peeps.
    07-16-13 12:34 PM
    I agree with what you say but I also see this site as a the best direct conduit to Blackberry.And I thought maybe naively Kevin was our spokesman.That said I am in no way blaming Kevin and co for the incompetence of the leadership of the brand this site relies on.Ultimately they have the most to lose.
    This forum is not a conduit to BlackBerry!

This site is not even a tributary into a river and I do wish people would stop berating Kevin for any of Thors dropped bollocks!

Kevin is running a business and may I say running a business very very well. That doesn't mean he influences BlackBerry's decision making process.

If you mistakenly thought that CB had any influence on BlackBerry then I feel sorry for you.

This site includes most makes and models of devices and all their individual OS's. So blaming Kevin for Thors childish mistakes is a little like blaming him for the iPhone 5 being such a crap phone?

Please leave Kevin out of this discussion and concentrate on the real bandits!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 12:58 PM
    I have the upmost respect for Kevin and I can't see that he has done anything wrong. However the mere fact that he is silent, tells me everything I want to know?

Posted via CB10
    Me too!
    07-16-13 01:18 PM
    Blackberry might be interested in a few opinions from this website, in no way the company is giving this website any leverage over it's decision making. Think of it as a fan club. All BB need to do is maintain a superficial relationship pretending that they are actually interested in the members opinion on this site. They are not going to poo poo if people from here decide to voluntarily spread good words to help the company sell a few phones.
    07-16-13 10:28 PM
    Of all people I respect your view but Thors head is so far up his own arze he doesn't hear anything.

He is not paid to care about Kevin, CB or us. He was promoted to sell BlackBerry and that's why I voted against his promotion to CEO.

The point is at the time of his takeover BlackBerry would have been snapped up by any of the major players and quite a few financial institutions looking for a profit. He has unfortunately performed exactly as I predicted because like all people like him "THEY WANT THEIR MOMENT OF GLORY".

The problem is now he's done so much damage to to the BlackBerry brand name that not only will the consumer not buy the product, the company is practically unsalable. It won't be long before the investors start to pull out and guess what? "I TOLD YOU SO" is such an obnoxious saying in my world because as we all know "hindsight is cheap"

This is so nice "I TOLD YOU SO BUT YOU VOTED ME DOWN"

Ha ha ha I'm off to my cellar! Anyone care to join me?

Posted via CB10
    Well said, and yes I'm on my way!
    07-17-13 12:31 AM
    Is there any way to easily download this podcast to be able to listen when off line?
    I use TubeMate on Android or the sideloaded version on my PlayBook.
    07-17-13 12:44 AM
33 12