For me, hands down is the new Remote Control functionality in BB Bridge. To be able to not only connect @ 1080p with a $7.00 HDMI cable to your HD TV and PB enable your TV with apps and a fully functional flash browser, but now control it from the comfort of your recliner is the coolest feature any tablet on the market today has. RIM needs to market this feature as it impresses the out of anyone I have shown it to. Including iPad owners.
    03-02-12 07:04 PM
    That may be the coolest. But typing/editing improvements are what I quite happy about.
    Spencerdl and dave1701 like this.
    03-02-12 08:25 PM
    That may be the coolest. But typing/editing improvements are what I quite happy about.
    +1 I have to agree with F2......I also like A2DP
    03-02-12 08:27 PM
    I'm just happy that I want to use it again Love everything.
    03-02-12 08:41 PM
    The so simple but amazing "open on PlayBook" bridge feature. Pure gold. Probably the most *wowed* effect when I demonstrate my BaBies
    jafobabe likes this.
    03-02-12 08:44 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^

I totally agree with Superfly... Open On gets the lookers all excited!
    Superfly_FR likes this.
    03-02-12 08:47 PM
    The so simple but amazing "open on PlayBook" bridge feature. Pure gold. Probably the most *wowed* effect when I demonstrate my BaBies
    + 1 People think it is some kind of magic trick and want to know how I "really" got the Playbook to open the same file as the Phone.
    03-02-12 10:24 PM
    the colliest feuture its brought is angry birds i let my girl play that i get to watch the footy result
    03-02-12 10:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD