I just pre order mine playbook at staples, what can I expect in the box ......as far as accesorry, does it come with a case ....?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 03-30-11 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Fixed title.
    03-30-11 11:09 PM
    Considering the torch didnt come with a case i doubt the pb would. im guessing we will get the wall charger/usb cord
    03-30-11 11:15 PM
    *Maybe* a MicroHDMIO cable... and at least a screen cleaning cloth.
    03-30-11 11:20 PM
    *Maybe* a MicroHDMIO cable... and at least a screen cleaning cloth.
    the micro HDMI would be sweet but I wouldn't count on it.. ya it prolly does come with the cleaning cloth
    03-30-11 11:24 PM
    Included in the Box
    Manual
    Yes
    Wall Adapter
    Yes
    Car Adapter
    No
    Case
    No
    Software
    Yes
    Data Cable
    Yes
    Headset
    No
    03-31-11 01:48 AM
    the micro HDMI would be sweet but I wouldn't count on it.. ya it prolly does come with the cleaning cloth
    Just bought a microHDMI to HDMI cable from monoprice.com. $5 bucks for 6ft cable. Pretty cheap. No need for RIM to include it in the box...(though would've been better if they did).
    03-31-11 02:20 AM
    Just bought a microHDMI to HDMI cable from monoprice.com. $5 bucks for 6ft cable. Pretty cheap. No need for RIM to include it in the box...(though would've been better if they did).
    Yeah, but if you got it for $5, imagine what it would've cost them...
    03-31-11 08:32 AM
    Oddly the Best Buy page for the pre-order and for my order list the contents of the box as "Blackberry Playbook Tablet - Owner's Manual", although it would be ridiculous to not include a power cord.
    03-31-11 02:06 PM
    Wish they would include those BlackBerry headphones that are in the media picture that's on their website.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-11 02:46 PM
    shame they don't throw in charging cradles but hey if its to keep the price competitive then so be it - they must make a fortune out of those things.
    04-01-11 06:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD