Drop me a PM with your location and carrier and I'll check stock in your area.

/k

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900.
    08-18-12 05:48 PM
    Just to give everyone an update on this - there's been a, well, issue identified with product not being pushed to the stores in a correct or timely fashion - there are some very high people working on this right now. Some very high - and angry - people. For the time being, here's what the deal is for getting one per carrier in Canada:

Telus: Few TELUS stores have received stock, and many aren't expecting any stock at all. The best solution is to call a local stores first, if they don't have stock, ordering one over the phone (TELUS call centre, not the store) or online is the easiest. Many TELUS stores will not order stock on a per-customer basis.

Bell: Bell is one of the carriers actually on board right now fully. Most stores have stock, or are expecting more stock. In fact, quite a few got their stock and sold out within a day. If they don't have any, representatives are more that willing to order one on a per-customer basis. You can also order them on the website and over the phone.

Rogers: Same deal as TELUS, few stores have stock and quite a few don't expect stock. If your store is a small business centre, you can go in and order one in person (if they don't already have one in stock). Alternatively, you can order them online or over the phone as well. Some people were having issues ordering them online as the PlayBook LTE product page only has a "Store Locator" icon, but there is another page (seen below) where you can order online. A bit hidden, but it's there.

Rogers Tablet Ordering Page: https://www.orderrogers.ca/rocket/tablet/

why is that link trying to make me buy a rocket stick too?
    08-18-12 05:48 PM
    why is that link trying to make me buy a rocket stick too?
    It isn't.. It's the generic rocket/tablet ordering page. There's a radio button to select "PlayBook".

RE: Stock in your area, got your PM. Gimme a few with it.
    08-18-12 06:24 PM
    Was in Costco in Canada today and rep at the wireless stand said they would be getting 4G playbooks soon.
    08-18-12 09:59 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD