I just set up my 16gb pb and was pretty amazed at what I seen so far. I guess they didn't add the cool text ability the phone have like double space for period. I know there are threads on what to download first but I am thinking more what to buy first. A docking charger or rapid charger or maybe they are the same.
    When I download an app or game where do they go? I can't seem to find them
    12-25-11 10:34 PM
    Downloaded apps & games usually to the bottom of the "All" tab and a game will also often show up under the "Games" tab as well. Enjoy!
    12-25-11 10:39 PM
    I guess they didn't add the cool text ability the phone have like double space for period.
    I hope that you enjoy your new PlayBook. When you use the email app this and other bridged apps this functionality is available. The app will also check for spelling errors by underlining in red but we are still waiting for spelling suggestions and auto-correct capability. It is my sincere hope that these advanced features will be available system-wide in February.
    12-25-11 10:56 PM
    It is good to see another PlayBook user onboard. I was totally taken away when I first set mine up. You will enjoy it.
    12-25-11 11:02 PM
    Congrats!!! Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine.
    12-25-11 11:03 PM
    I just set up my 16gb pb and was pretty amazed at what I seen so far. I guess they didn't add the cool text ability the phone have like double space for period. I know there are threads on what to download first but I am thinking more what to buy first. A docking charger or rapid charger or maybe they are the same.
    When I download an app or game where do they go? I can't seem to find them
    Welcome! As for the chargers, I strongly recommend the rapid charger, and it does live up to it's name. It will also save wear and tear on the mini-usb port. I have a dock also, but rarely us it due to tired of taking the PB out of the Otterbox or other cases just to use it. If you don't use a case, the dock is nice. Don't forget to check out the newbie tips and tricks sticky. Enjoy!
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-25-11 11:05 PM
    just got a playbook today too, was surprised to actually see it! So far there hasn't been any significiant out-of-box problems. Time is required to formulate an opinion however.
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-25-11 11:43 PM
    i found i had to reboot to find those apps. now just time to figure stuff out. like adding music from my phone or maybe it has to done on pc. love the feel and size. my kids got me this one used but seems perfect. of course tomorrow they go on sale new.
    12-26-11 12:04 AM
    Welcome to the PB forums for all the new owners!

We are all here to help you learn the full use of your new Playbook, and also to chat.

Click the link below my signature for more Tips and Tricks!
    rotorwrench and irockster9 like this.
    12-26-11 12:12 AM
    i found i had to reboot to find those apps. now just time to figure stuff out. like adding music from my phone or maybe it has to done on pc. love the feel and size. my kids got me this one used but seems perfect. of course tomorrow they go on sale new.
    Hey, welcome! As for the music transfer, there is another post here tonight with a great step-by-step method. jafobabe askedthe poster to put it in the newbie tips and tricks sticky. Check it out.
    12-26-11 03:26 AM
    Poster hasn't done it yet, and I PM'd him to add it when he had time... here's the post#5 for step by step transfering music...

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...6/#post6970388

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by jafobabe; 12-26-11 at 04:11 AM.
    12-26-11 04:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD