Although i'm already a bb user for some years, i finally got myself a PB 2 weeks ago. The main reason of purchase is the bridging.

This is one great device. Although the latest official OS update has still some minor issues, it's still an awesome device.

yes, I longing for some more useful business apps, but i have to hold my horses for a while longer i guess.

In short; nice to be here on this forum! I discovered a bunch of negativity, but between the lines still found some useful info.
    10-29-11 03:10 PM
    Welcome and enjoy. It will only get better!
    Daruba likes this.
    10-29-11 03:15 PM
    Welcome to PB World. The device is a good one getting better all the time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    MrBugMan and Daruba like this.
    10-29-11 03:15 PM
    i usemine for business mostly.
    have a look at the following appps
    Cardstar
    Poynt
    Agile notes
    Daruba likes this.
    10-29-11 03:25 PM
    i usemine for business mostly.
    have a look at the following appps
    Cardstar
    Poynt
    Agile notes
    i did not found any of them in the app store. i have Groovy Notes which i like.
    10-29-11 03:37 PM
    Welcome! I am sure you will enjoy your Playbook.

Yes like you say there is a lot of negativity here sometimes. Especially when RIM is in the news spotlight. Just do what I do, ignore it!

Playbook is an amazing device, and is only going to get better.

Daruba likes this.
    10-29-11 04:19 PM
    u should have got the ipad 2 lol
    Daruba likes this.
    10-29-11 04:29 PM
    Good to hear that your were open minded to do your research and was able to filer out all of the negativity and found the many useful posts in helping you make the purchase.
    Daruba likes this.
    10-29-11 04:35 PM
    boo..........................
    Daruba, Jake2826 and DPSydBerry like this.
    10-29-11 04:42 PM
    I'm happy to inform you that i do have an iPad 2 for months. Can't compare cucumbers with banana's.
    10-29-11 04:43 PM
    Love Poynt
    anon3969612 and Daruba like this.
    10-29-11 05:25 PM
    Reading this thread via the bridge in a wifiless restaurant.

The bridge is sweet indeed. Got some time to kill so I walked around taking some pics and vids. A little bbming and then I think I'll play a little NOVA.

Welcome to the forum and don't let the small but vociferous contingent of whiners put you off.
    Daruba likes this.
    10-29-11 05:52 PM
    Well hello to you too, and welcome - just keep being positive. There is every reason to be.
    Daruba likes this.
    10-29-11 05:54 PM
    Yes. Ignore those that would try and spoil it for you. Welcome.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-29-11 05:54 PM
    I'm learning to sift thru the negativity and find the powerful information within this forum. I have learned so much, and I spend an inordinate amount of time reading these posts. I, too, love the Bridge feature. I bought a book (The Blackberry Companion) today to learn as much as I can about this wonderful device. I'm sure that you will enjoy being here. The only regret I have regarding my PB is that I bought the 16 GB instead of the 32 GB !!
    10-29-11 08:57 PM
    I too get a bit tired of the negativity, but there is often some good information here. I've learned quite a bit in this forum and got some very helpful tips.
    Poynt is a great app. It's in app world. It's especially nice to pair it with Poynt on your phone. Anyway, welcome.
    10-29-11 09:18 PM
    Welcome and Hello 2 u.

10-29-11 09:22 PM
    Welcome aboard, we are almost a 70% people here who think this is a good tablet and expect it will get better.... !!!
    10-29-11 09:31 PM
    Welcome to the jungle! Yes, you're right...if you navigate your way past the prickly plants you'll find a lot of nice flowers of knowledge! (Boy, I'm waxing lyrical tonight!)
    10-29-11 10:12 PM
    Glad you are enjoying your PB, I too have have just purchased one and have been reading the forums for tips and tricks. Since buying it I haven't been able to put it down.

I enjoy playing with all different types of gadgets and I recently purchased an Atrix with the lapdock which is very cool, but I still find myself working / playing on the PB the majority of the time.

The PBs is great for work, especially to take meeting notes on, for leisure, I love watching movies on it, it has an awesome screen. The bridging feature is great all, its nice to have all my email in one place and having it bridged on my PB makes email a little easier to read and administrate. I'm in no rush to have a native email client.

I am looking forward to the release of OS 2.0 but I can wait. I have the development version installed so its nice to see whats to come.

Nice post. Glad to see some positive posts this week about the PB. I find some posters on this forum to make things more complicated than they are. The are hundreds of reviews and information about the tablets on the net that are available on the market, so its easy to find out each products strengths and limitations. If the PB isn't what you want in a tablet then don't buy it.
    10-29-11 11:07 PM
    If the PB isn't what you want in a tablet then don't buy it.
    That would make far too much sense...
    10-30-11 01:41 AM
    Welcome.Enjoy your Playbook and take no notice of the haters,they'll soon get bored and find another platform to rubbish.
    10-30-11 03:50 AM
    Welcome, Ive had my PB for about 2 weeks now and love it . Using bridge now, no wifi at inlaws. Just wish I got the 32 or 64 .
    10-30-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD