They're not being funny though. If they didn't have anything productive to say then they shouldn't have said anything. Simple as.
    And I wouldn't lie about something like that. It's obviously possible that something like that CAN happen. A couple of other, normal users can believe it. If you think I'm lying then why not just ignore instead of doing this? Of course I'm going to react like this. They're not even funny.

Posted via CB10
    05-31-13 07:38 PM
    Should've taken a screenshot.
    05-31-13 09:29 PM
    05-31-13 09:41 PM
    They're not being funny though. If they didn't have anything productive to say then they shouldn't have said anything. Simple as.
    And I wouldn't lie about something like that. It's obviously possible that something like that CAN happen. A couple of other, normal users can believe it. If you think I'm lying then why not just ignore instead of doing this? Of course I'm going to react like this. They're not even funny.

Posted via CB10
    Some of the gang is getting a bit restless. Rather than taking anything straight these days, there's a penchant to turn even serious threads a bit inane.
    05-31-13 10:56 PM
    I can't explain it so you must be going crazy. Sorry.
    05-31-13 11:10 PM
    Ruhban, at no time did I say that I didn't believe you. It's true, strange things happen with all tech stuff but please lighten up a bit mate. When you start a thread like this one you must expect some banter, especially on this forum. Must be that the PB has turned our brains to mush.

Sorry if you were offended but no malice to you was intended.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-01-13 05:11 AM
    You clearly don't have better things to do with your time do you you freak?

Posted via CB10
    I'd like you to know young Rochdale Cowboy that I am responsible for six little 3 day old ducklings! so your statement is incorrect, however it did make me giggle and thank you for the compliment.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    06-01-13 05:50 AM
    Should've taken a screenshot.
    It happened in a split second.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 06:24 AM
    ****. Grow up you old piece of trash.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 06:24 AM
    Some of the gang is getting a bit restless. Rather than taking anything straight these days, there's a penchant to turn even serious threads a bit inane.
    Gang? More like a bunch of arses. They're probably just a bunch of paedos that don't have any kids to harass.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 06:28 AM
    Ruhban, at no time did I say that I didn't believe you. It's true, strange things happen with all tech stuff but please lighten up a bit mate. When you start a thread like this one you must expect some banter, especially on this forum. Must be that the PB has turned our brains to mush.

Sorry if you were offended but no malice to you was intended.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Appreciate the apology however one 'member' of your 'gang' is still at it. Pretty pathetic really.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 06:31 AM
    ****. Grow up you old piece of trash.

Posted via CB10
    How can you tell how old that member is?
    EricB1968 likes this.
    06-01-13 06:41 AM
    you dont seem to have any sense. impossible for your pb to do that. you probably saw a commercial for bb hub on youtube, while the screen was all messed up. its an easy mistake to make. You also come off as a self righteous jerk, a complete and utter moron and your insults will not be tolerated as I have reported all the nasty things you have said. do you want to be taken seriously or out back for a good old fashioned whooping? Calling people Pedo's, really kid. you're a disgrace to humans the world over. Get off these forums because you are a useless waste of space and life. I feel sorry for your folks for having to deal with you all your life. Just wow at the level of immaturity and complete stupidity you are showing.
    06-01-13 06:56 AM
    With that inflammatory comment the thread will close. Infractions may follow... members are advised to review http://forums.mobilenations.com/rule...uidelines.html
    06-01-13 07:24 AM
39 12