Ok, im pretty sure it is not my playbook, its just the first place i noticed it maybe someone can shed some light.
    So, im not one of those always on Facebook people.,i just use it when i am running my hockey league because some guys that s all they check.
    I occasionally use theapp but I like the Web version better as the app is restricted.
    So i go on through the browser and my Facebook Page his infested with all these little squares with X through them. It's hard to explain. I go on the app and it's ok. The weirder thing is its messed up on my pc now, even if i go to another pc. If I am on some some website that has the Facebook icon the square with X s are there. I've never seen anything like this from any website before
    I would post a screen shot but I don't know how to post pics here yet.
    So,.the way Facebook is now it's hard to use because the app is restrictive and the browser method i can't make anything out with all the Xs.

Any help is appreciated
    02-01-13 12:11 PM
    No X's on my FB page, but, to post pics, first click "Go Advanced", then "Manage Attachments".
    02-01-13 01:10 PM
    Someone else had this problem a week or so ago. Not sure if they found a solution not, but you could try searching the forum and see if you can find the thread. If you are getting the same thing with other devices (PCs etc) then I guess it is probably a problem with Facebook 's servers or something. If you find out the answer, please post back here as I'm curious to know.
    Cheers, Chris.
    02-01-13 01:13 PM
    Ok thanks. I will try to post a pic. Weirdest thing I ever encountered where it was just one site and on any computer I went on(just no on the dedicated app )
    02-01-13 02:02 PM
    Ok hopefully you know where those square with xs are on Facebook and the screen shot is ok as I tried to blow it up.

Weird thingj happened on my way to Facebook-img_00000072.jpgWeird thingj happened on my way to Facebook-img_00000072.jpg
    02-01-13 02:10 PM
    Tried cleaning cashe and reboot that didn't help
    02-01-13 03:28 PM
    So no one's got anything on this?
    02-02-13 05:21 PM