Okay,

I don't know if i am going nuts or what. But when I plug in my wall charger or my usb to PC cable to my Playbook. I get Yoda's voice saying

"Started....Charging Has"

I thought maybe it was because I had Fantasy Islands the game installed but this is the first time it's every happened.

It's a BIG WTF! Can anyone tell me what's going on.
    And NO, I have NO THEMES what so ever!

Thanks!
    08-29-12 09:22 AM
    Okay think I got it figured out. It's happening while I have "Recipe Manager" open which is a converted APK to BAR but in App World! Weird!
    08-29-12 09:26 AM
    It is a program that you have installed but I don't think it is "Recipe Manager, its is a battery utility or system monitor app.

I had it the app on my PlayBook at one time but I'm having a senior moment right now and I can not remember the name of it.
    Last edited by kretch; 08-29-12 at 09:30 AM. Reason: add
    08-29-12 09:27 AM
    The app is Battery Watch. You can choose different voices when the playbook is charging, among other things.
    08-29-12 09:51 AM
    Yes I can also confirm it is Battery App - DarkVader is also one of the voice files
    08-29-12 10:43 AM
    Problem is I deleted that a LONG time ago! How can I get rid of it completely.?
    Only happens when I am running Android Player as well.
    08-29-12 11:31 AM
    In some cases, just Press/Hold on an icon, particularly an Android app and then choosing DELETE will not always actually delete the app but only the visible icon. You may need to check out Ghost Commander or maybe ES File Explorer (???) and find the app and delete it with one of those.
    08-29-12 11:55 AM
    Problem is I deleted that a LONG time ago! How can I get rid of it completely.?
    One solution is to reinstall Battery Watch using App World, disabling its audio alerts---or choosing Christopher Walken instead of Yoda---then deleting the app a second time.
    Last edited by dugggggg; 08-29-12 at 02:10 PM.
    08-29-12 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD