running 1.0.8.6067
    flash 11.1.122.4
    never had problems with freezing before, but there is one website which seems to make my playbook freeze every time!

anyway, i would post the link, but i am afraid to pull it up to cut and paste it (on the pb right now as you can probably tell by the lack of caps)...

the website is the main page for athletic knit sports wear.

can anyone check is this is just me!?!?!?

(and if not, sorry for the inconvenience of having to do a restart! )
    01-26-12 04:12 AM
    If you mean Athletic Knit, "the name in the game" , i just went there. No problems or freezes.
    Sorry, it might be your PB.
    01-26-12 04:26 AM
    hey,sorry, my bad, just of the main site, the hockey section...
    went back (pb froze), but that gave me plenty of time to write the address down before restart.
    AK - Athletic Knit
    01-26-12 04:38 AM
    Yes this sight will freeze your PB with flash and javascript enabled, I did not try it without them enabled and I have seen this on a couple of other sites I have tried in the past, so do not go to that link on your PlayBook, use a PC instead.
    01-26-12 06:15 AM
    I just followed the link and it didn't freeze on my PB. Now I just cleared my history, cache, etc, last evening so that may have had an effect. But the page and its animations worked just fine.
    01-26-12 06:20 AM
    I'm running 2.0.0.7111.

I went there and it worked OK for about 30 seconds. After 30 seconds of clicking a couple products it froze by book up solid. Had to do a 10 second hard reset.
    01-26-12 06:28 AM
    Navigate around a little to some of the pages within that site using some of links in left sidebar and then back to league series page again for example. Just going to that one page in the link worked fine, switching pages within the site and clicking back to that one after a couple of others froze on me and I have seen this on a couple of other sites in the past.
    01-26-12 06:34 AM
    If it can be replicated, it probably should be reported to Rim for investigation.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    01-26-12 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD