Anyone have any? I know that there was channelsurfing but it got taken down. If you have any sites please share
    12-05-11 06:55 PM
    12-05-11 06:57 PM
    good stuff thanks!
    12-05-11 08:25 PM
    Try crackle.com I also read about www1.zmovie.tv yesterday in one of the threads.
    12-05-11 08:54 PM
    I use veetle.com, has some great movies in HD

M
    Mr.Monty likes this.
    12-05-11 09:18 PM
    zmovie.tv(somebody on this forum mentioned it)
    12-05-11 11:14 PM
    zmovie.tv(somebody on this forum mentioned it)
    I dislike media thieves. I dislike even more threads that promote it.
    12-05-11 11:24 PM
    I dislike media thieves. I dislike even more threads that promote it.
    I've watched about 5 pirated bluray rips last weekend. just letting you know.
    voltaire likes this.
    12-05-11 11:59 PM
    People like you are the reason most of us are paying more to go to theatre. Your kind makes me pay more for mp3's and have to deal with this silly drm. Grow up and pay.
    12-06-11 12:16 AM
    people like you are stupid for paying as much as you do to see a movie and then complain about it.

seriously. save your money and just download that stuff if you don't like movie theater ticket prices.
    Megacharge and omega supreme like this.
    12-06-11 12:31 AM

Bye Now.
    12-06-11 12:49 AM

Bye Now.
    For a guy who hates media thieves you sure stumbled into the wrong thread, you drunk? or are you just having a bad day and needed to abuse someone? Either way, take a hike.
    12-06-11 12:54 AM
    This capability is still a big mystery for me. I think it happens only in Spielberg movies. Here in Europe, there are no possibilities. Amazon only offers videos on their .com site, no other and download only in the US. The zmovie is horrible to use and the streaming is interrupted all the time. I don't mind to pay at all, but it would be nice to be able to download some videos from somewhere.
    12-06-11 01:33 AM
    This capability is still a big mystery for me. I think it happens only in Spielberg movies. Here in Europe, there are no possibilities. Amazon only offers videos on their .com site, no other and download only in the US. The zmovie is horrible to use and the streaming is interrupted all the time. I don't mind to pay at all, but it would be nice to be able to download some videos from somewhere.
    Try SurfTheChannel - Channels see if it's better there.
    12-06-11 03:06 AM
    Always find it interesting how people would not walk into a shop and walk out with a film without paying yet are quite happy to rip it onto the computer.

Not that it bothers me in anyway as I don't think it has the effect on the industry people say it does. I for one have had plenty of pirated music / films in the past but most are ones that I wouldn't have purchased otherwise for simply being too expensive.

tvcathcup if your in the UK stream all the free to air tc channels and works on the PB.
    jfelen likes this.
    12-06-11 03:10 AM
    Try SurfTheChannel - Channels see if it's better there.
    Thanks but it does not work for me, popups all over the place, as usual.
    12-06-11 04:29 AM
    Always find it interesting how people would not walk into a shop and walk out with a film without paying yet are quite happy to rip it onto the computer.
    People do that too. Part of the reason retail prices are on the rise. Stores have to pay more for security.
    Why did we BUY our PB's? Do you know how much money RIM has ? Why not just steal it? I got mine at Best Buy. I'm sure they have plenty of money as well.

Those of us as "stupid" as me will continue to pay and feel good about. If any of you knew an artist your opinion may change. This issue directly affects my life. On a smaller scale then the big movie companies or record labels but the problem is the same.

I surprised crackberry allows talk of media theft. I guess the problem is so widespread that it creates apathy.
    mrbjr likes this.
    12-06-11 09:00 AM
    Crackle.com is legit and not bootlegging. The videos have commercials.

As for downloading movies and TV and MP3's... I am in the middle of support and giving the middle finger to the man which is Hollywood and Mega Corp TV and Cable that monopolizes.

I buy Records, CD's, Pay for Netflix, Go see films in the theater if they are good films and go to concerts and events all in effort to support the artists -- I prob spend more money than most on these things. At the same time I download like a MF...

I find that by downloading, I hone in on the good artists and discover new things otherwise I wouldn't be exposed to. Once I like a director or actor or musical artist, I then look out for upcoming releases, buy the record or CD, go see the new film during the film fest....

Downloading and the internet actually helps many of the smaller artists get exposure and free advertising by word of mouth.

moi 2 pence
    omega supreme and DaveTheA like this.
    12-06-11 10:20 AM
    Close this freaking useless thread- as if there is less drama around.
    --
    12-06-11 10:21 AM
    Close this freaking useless thread- as if there is less drama around.
    --
    I guess it depends on each moderators definition of personal attacks and illegal activity.

There are plenty of legit ways of previewing music and video. It doesn't have to be stolen. Alot of these sites are using the napster defense. "we don't host just provide links"

If your watching just released movies on your PB then your stealing.
    12-06-11 10:42 AM
    I guess it depends on each moderators definition of personal attacks and illegal activity.

There are plenty of legit ways of previewing music and video. It doesn't have to be stolen. Alot of these sites are using the napster defense. "we don't host just provide links"

If your watching just released movies on your PB then your stealing.
    Forums are run by moderators who follow sets of guidelines and rules, they are all laid out somewhere...... thats how these things are done.
    It dosent depend on a moderators liking or dislike of a thread and what merits a close or gets to be left open. However not all moderators act in the same fashion, but they should.

I am not going to do their job, but asking them to close this thread as it merits no further discussion. As a bottom line, most open forums, the good ones, have very strict policies regarding discussion of torrents, pirated stuff... guessing thats how it works here at CB also.
    12-06-11 11:25 AM
    I think it would be good to have a conversation about legal avenues of download/streaming but it always goes the way of the thieves.

I have seen other threads get closed minutes after the mention of some sites or name calling. I assume it's the guidelines you speak of. This one for some reason remains. In my years of CB and other forums have never reported a post or person until yesterday. Got no response. Thats why I thought it depends on who is captain of the ship at the time.
    I had a post removed once after suggesting someone work on their reading comprehension after a failed attempt at trolling.
    I should have kept my fingers to myself from the beginning.
    12-06-11 11:56 AM
    I think it would be good to have a conversation about legal avenues of download/streaming but it always goes the way of the thieves.

I have seen other threads get closed minutes after the mention of some sites or name calling. I assume it's the guidelines you speak of. This one for some reason remains. In my years of CB and other forums have never reported a post or person until yesterday. Got no response. Thats why I thought it depends on who is captain of the ship at the time.
    I had a post removed once after suggesting someone work on their reading comprehension after a failed attempt at trolling.
    I should have kept my fingers to myself from the beginning.
    As I mentioned earlier, that although there are guidelines on moderation in forums (trust me I have moderated online forums over many years in the past), somehow things are not always followed to the T.
    Agreed, that some threads gets closed way earlier, some gets moved to obscurity, while some as this one remains open......
    I get that either there aren't enough or currently moderators online, or this is one of those threads that will keep going on and on ..... falling through the loopholes of moderation.
    12-06-11 12:40 PM
    its illegal to watch tv shows online? since when? movies i dont really watch too long tv shows are good.

i was interested in streaming live tv channels i thought it would be cool to have tv to the pb. i got cable on the big screens
    12-06-11 09:01 PM
    oh no.
    iffy thread.
    12-06-11 09:04 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD