Is anyone having a hard time browsing while tethered to their phone? I define hard time as the browser not registering my touches correctly. When I am tethered, it is almost if not completely impossible for me to hold a touch and either copy/paste or save an image. When I am on WiFi, there are no problems whatsoever.

I'm speaking about being tethered to my 9700 and usin the regular internet browser and not Bridge Browser.

If I hold the page to try and copy/paste or save an image, the browser just starts resizing like a mad man and eventually either ends up in a horrid zoom or even opens a new page somehow...

If anyone has had this experience, did you find a way to solve it?
    05-18-11 02:38 PM
    Haven't had this problem yet using my 9780 as a modem.

But sometimes if your thumb is too close to the screen the bezel-sensor gets activated and a touch on the screen with your finger is recognized as multitouch-gesture... annoying ;(
    05-19-11 04:43 AM
    Sorry to be a pain, but does no one else suffer from this problem? Its really quite annoying. I know that i only have one finger touching the screen and it doesn't bring up the pop-up menu to copy/paste or save a picture. If no one else suffers from this, I guess its an issue either with the tether to my phone or my playbook.

Other things I notice while tethered is that when I'm using the internet or facebook application, when i'm typing, sometimes a glitch pops in and selects letters that I didn't type (and its not cuz of my fat fingers, its like hitting the S key and then an O pops up). Sometimes the keyboard will just disappear while typing to and its not because i hit th browser screen or anything.

I'd be willing to accept its just a bug in the OS and that it will eventually get resolved, but I can't find any other information of anyone suffering from this.

Thanks everyone.
    05-20-11 11:37 AM
    i was really excited to utilize my playbook on my trip earlier this week but the bridge browsing was near worthless for the site we use for work. In addition, I lost the use of my bluetooth headset. I have seen a post about this but have yet to research it further. I am patient enough for updates, etc.....but the performance so far was unusable.

I was also surprised that the favorites did not copy over from the "regular" browser.

KRS62
    05-20-11 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD