I'm just wondering can you have any other web browsers beside the default? If so how can I get it?
    06-05-12 10:50 AM
    get from m.opera.com best for me and low data cost due to server size compression.

good luck.

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk
    wavin likes this.
    06-05-12 10:52 AM
    get from m.opera.com best for me and low data cost due to server size compression.

good luck.

If you are on a phone pre OS10.
    wavin likes this.
    06-05-12 11:00 AM
    There is secure browser, simple browser, simple browser + but wait for simple to be updated. Also maxathon and other Android ports. Check them out.
    wavin likes this.
    06-05-12 11:04 AM
    I'm just wondering can you have any other web browsers beside the default? If so how can I get it?
    Appworld has a few third party browsers. Just be aware that they all use the same webkit browser engine and are just different interfaces to the web browser. IE: If a site doesn't work on the stock Browser, there is a slim chance it will work on the third part browsers.

They are available in Appworld.

I use Simple Browser a lot because it has an adblocker that can speed the loading of some web pages.

Secure Browser is another good choice.

The original third party browser with really no options but was good for streaming stuff in a separate browser was Comic Sans. I am not sure if it is still available.
    wavin likes this.
    06-05-12 11:05 AM
    Some of the 3rd party browsers allow you to use a different User Agent - that it the site you visit might think you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox, etc. Which can sometimes get past some filters or blocks on mobile browsers.
    wavin likes this.
    06-05-12 11:36 AM

good luck.

It's only for android and iOS.
    But that's the one I want.
    06-05-12 11:44 AM
    Thanks, I will try the other ones!
    06-05-12 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD