Need a man with serious qnx or bb os skills to just crack the blackberry playbook os / system and just putting a new os on there after earsing the old one . . .
    04-01-22 02:44 PM
    People have been trying for 9 years. 11 for the Playbook. You're not the first to think of this.
    Laura Knotek and null_patch like this.
    04-01-22 05:24 PM
    Need a man with serious qnx or bb os skills to just crack the blackberry playbook os / system and just putting a new os on there after earsing the old one . . .
    Just to be clear, you want someone to root a Play Book so you can put a new OS on it? If that is the case, you can't, unless you have the serious computing hardware and cracking expertise of a state actor.

All production BlackBerry devices have root-of-trust crypto protection to prevent the OS from being compromised. And anyone who used to work for BlackBerry who would still remember how to do this would probably no longer have access to the tools to attempt to re-sign a device OS.

Why not just buy a modern tablet in the OS of your choosing? It would be a lot cheaper and simpler.

If you really are set on this, there are actors on the dark web that offer their (allegedly successful) services for such things. YMMV and Caveat Emptor are the key principles.
    null_patch likes this.
    04-02-22 02:13 PM
    Or buy a brand new $50 Kindle Fire with Android on it already?
    Laura Knotek and BigAl_BB9900 like this.
    04-02-22 02:39 PM
    Or buy a brand new $50 Kindle Fire with Android on it already?
    Or one of the Walmart Onn tablets. Those are pretty much stock Android, and run Google Play, while the Fire tablets run a forked android without Google Play (although, it can be added by installing a few needed extra apps).
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-02-22 05:08 PM
    I know i can buy 100 of new tablets from the market but the things is about security of qnx os its very secure but i need is Blackberry playbook manager software which comes when you connect bb pb to the desktop (not the Desktop Software) if you can give the software please link me with mega, drive , media fire etc
    04-06-22 02:35 PM
    I know i can buy 100 of new tablets from the market but the things is about security of qnx os its very secure
    But weren't you suggesting that PlayBook OS be hacked in your first post? How secure did you think it was then?

And didn't you want to load another OS on it anyway?!

: confused :
    04-06-22 02:54 PM
    i need is Blackberry playbook manager software which comes when you connect bb pb to the desktop (not the Desktop Software) if you can give the software please link me with mega, drive , media fire etc
    So forget your OP because now you just want to sideload bar files?

Use DBBT:
    /blackberry-10-os-f269/darcys-blackberry-tools-956835/

Or use the Chrome BB10/PlayBook add-on. Search the extension store.
    null_patch likes this.
    04-06-22 03:01 PM
    Works With BB Playbook?
    04-07-22 03:56 PM
    You dont know how confused am i right now at my words
    04-07-22 03:57 PM
    You dont know how confused am i right now at my words
    We are as well...

If you want the desktop software... get it from Blackberryhttps://www.blackberry.com/us/en/sup...ware-downloads

If you want to sideload some BAR files... use what conite linked to.

Your original "want" isn't an option... the PlayBook OS is what it is and can't be updated or replaced. So you are stuck with any old BAR files that were compatible with PlayBook OS - either native apps or the very few Android 2.4 apps that would convert BAR and work.

It's an 11 year old tablet that is stuck in time... little wonder it is confusing trying to use it.
    Laura Knotek and null_patch like this.
    04-08-22 01:42 PM
    hmm. . . can i get some apk to bar converter tools / website as the https://apps.goodereader.com/apk-2-bar/ is dead again :')
    Last edited by null_patch; 04-11-22 at 01:06 PM.
    04-10-22 02:27 PM
    hmm. . . can i get some apk to converter tools / website as the https://apps.goodereader.com/apk-2-bar/ is dead again :')
    What Java-based Android v2.3 app, circa 2011, were you able to find?
    04-10-22 03:10 PM
    got my own world for testing please can you . . . ( apk to bar converter )
    04-11-22 12:58 PM
    got my own world for testing please can you . . . ( apk to bar converter )
    I'm not aware of any converter that still exists. I used to do it myself, but my signing keys no longer work - nor can one obtain new ones.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-22 02:22 PM
    I'm not aware of any converter that still exists. I used to do it myself, but my signing keys no longer work - nor can one obtain new ones.
    I know when I did it... there KEYS had to be renewed every 30 days originally, I think that got extended up to 45 or 90 days. But likly that's why none of the online converters work at this point.... that and the bandwidth usages wasn't worth the add dollars being made.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-11-22 03:12 PM
    RIP X2
    04-12-22 03:03 PM