Can anyone recommend a good (but inexpensive) waterproof cover for the playbook so that I can read my e-books in the bath??

I thought about wrapping it in cling-film, or putting it in a plastic zip-loc bag, but that doesn't seem like a very elegant solution...
    04-29-13 06:42 AM
    Can anyone recommend a good (but inexpensive) waterproof cover for the playbook so that I can read my e-books in the bath??

I thought about wrapping it in cling-film, or putting it in a plastic zip-loc bag, but that doesn't seem like a very elegant solution...
    Well if he can find a way to do it, I'm sure we can find a way for you to do it? However he does look very clever doesn't he?
    Attached Thumbnails Waterproof Playbook Cover-images.jpg  
    blueberrymerry likes this.
    04-29-13 07:02 AM
    Any of the waterproof bags or cases that is made for a 7" tablet and not a specific device will work just fine. Best bet is ebay or Amazon and search for waterproof tablet case or waterproof tablet bag. Hope that helps.
    ChrisMay likes this.
    04-29-13 07:15 AM
    Well if he can find a way to do it, I'm sure we can find a way for you to do it? However he does look very clever doesn't he?
    The picture is not that clear, but isn't that an iPad and not a Playbook??
    sad_old_man likes this.
    04-29-13 09:43 AM
    The picture is not that clear, but isn't that an iPad and not a Playbook??
    But he is in the bath?
    04-29-13 09:48 AM
    04-29-13 11:07 AM
    That's weird. I went looking for that case when I first saw this thread as I have 3 of them. But could not find it anymore. I got mine at REI coop but they no longer seem to carry it and I went directly to Cascade Designs and could not find it there either! And I'm in Seattle, their home!

I actually use it for my phone when hiking/x-country sking and biking. Seattle needs WATERPROOF!!!
    04-29-13 11:35 AM