I am planning to buy a Playbook with the price dropping to $150 in Canada. I will likely use it to watch TV shows, movies and live sports on sites such as watchseries.eu, Project Free TV, firstrow.eu, & atdhe. Most of these sites use flash, but I'd like to know if anyone has had difficulty with accessing or playing streams using the Playbook. Your input will help make my decision. Thank you.

Scott
    08-17-12 06:43 PM
    I am planning to buy a Playbook with the price dropping to $150 in Canada. I will likely use it to watch TV shows, movies and live sports on sites such as watchseries.eu, Project Free TV, firstrow.eu, & atdhe. Most of these sites use flash, but I'd like to know if anyone has had difficulty with accessing or playing streams using the Playbook. Your input will help make my decision. Thank you.

Scott
    I use following apps to watch movies , tv : Tablet Tv paid edition , Streaming now to play movies from my pc. Both are great. $150 is trully great price

Sent from my BlackBerry Playbook using Tapatalk 2
    08-17-12 07:12 PM

Scott
    Should work like a charm since they're flash based videos. I myself use LetMeWatchThis | 1Channel - Watch Movies Online Free - Just Added for movies and tv shows and FirstRowSports for sports streams. Good luck OP and I hope you love it
    08-17-12 08:00 PM
    I watch lots of veetle.com. The only site I have problems with is MSN/Bing and its because they load a ton of crap before the video. When it finally loads it plays.
    08-17-12 08:02 PM
    The appzs mentioned function however I've had better success with using the awesome playbook browser and simply book marking the TV and cable networks Web sites. Most networks video streaming function perfectly. Set up a folder and move all the book marks too it. I bought a $8.00 micro hdmi to hdmi cable online and watch them on my 50" plasma. At least 20 networks stream perfectly.... All free and some full HD.
    luqman24 likes this.
    08-18-12 10:19 AM
    The appzs mentioned function however I've had better success with using the awesome playbook browser and simply book marking the TV and cable networks Web sites.
    ^^^What he said & plus why pay for an app that only provides links to websites video pages that you yourself can access with just browsing and bookmarking.
    93Aero and luqman24 like this.
    08-18-12 10:34 AM
    I use Crackle.com and Youtube.com/movies when streamed via hdmi you cant go wrong.
    08-18-12 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD