I don't know if anyone else knows this but I wanted to pass on how I am able to watch mlbtv.com games on my blackberry playbook even though mlbtv states on their website that blackberry playbook is not supported. I found out that if you download the Origami browser from blackberry app world, you can log into your mlbtv.com account and watch the games in HD just as if you were to watch on a computer desk top or lap top. I hope this is useful information. Please let me know if I was able to assist anyone using a Blackberry Playbook.
    09-11-13 11:31 PM
    Wow way cool. Thanks for sharing...
    I don't know if anyone else knows this but I wanted to pass on how I am able to watch mlbtv.com games on my blackberry playbook even though mlbtv states on their website that blackberry playbook is not supported. I found out that if you download the Origami browser from blackberry app world, you can log into your mlbtv.com account and watch the games in HD just as if you were to watch on a computer desk top or lap top. I hope this is useful information. Please let me know if I was able to assist anyone using a Blackberry Playbook.
    09-12-13 03:41 AM