I watched the original keynote on when the playbook came out. We need back those guys, at BlackBerry, so they can finish what they started with the playbook.

If they invented and developed it, they sure as hell could upgrade it, providing we had THOSE individuals back within the company. Mike Lazaradis cared enough about the PlayBook, to be holding one on stage! That alone still tells me he was going somewhere with it, and still today when I watch that video, it sends chills down my back. Now if he could put BB10 on the playbook, that would be phenomenal....

Posted via CB10
    Sumando likes this.
    10-04-13 08:18 AM
    PlayBook is done. There is nothing to go back to.
    10-04-13 08:32 AM
    It's still in my hands, so it exists...and isn't done. FACT.

The issue is clearly people like you, who are argumentative and lack the DESIRE to WANT to do something about that problem.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 08:49 AM
    Why do you take the time to post negatively about the playbook? You must be unhappy with yours? Or do you use another brand? Hmm?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 08:50 AM
    Do my thread a favor, and leave. Don't come back.

Trolling, like you are doing, is not welcomed here.

Supportive individuals and constructive thinkers only.

We need positive people on this forum, not the "oh *uck it...that's no use type ", such as yourself.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 08:53 AM
    It's not a negative post. I have two PlayBooks as well. They are dead. There will be no more produced, BlackBerry will not be developing for it. Only reason we got the last update was payment issues with App World (and an Adobe update of course).

There is nothing to do with "the problem" because it isn't a problem. I would like to think of my response as a realistic approach, rather than one that makes no sense. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, but I am not a troll. Sure, positive people are great, and all those people who said there was nothing wrong with BlackBerry are probably more of a reason for the downfall than my being realistic about the tablet. I'm not mad I paid full price for one of em. I do like using it every now and again. That being said, the PB is effectively dead in the water. Sorry evans.
    10-04-13 10:15 AM
    Ok, fine...I see what you mean. totally. But why do the company have to waste all that time and money on it only to dump the whole thing?

They'll be back to square one with tablets if the ever make a phone up to 7 inches....say a bigger Z30....

I know their name is on it and all that, but why would they eliminate any chance at many more money from tablets? Something stinks big time there....

Posted via CB10
    10-04-13 11:03 AM
    I honestly have no clue why they just stopped (well, probably because of the adoption and sales) but it was a solid tablet imo. Sure, it was a bit rushed, and some major functionality was missing, but they finally start to make progress and wham, they discontinue the model. It just didn't make sense. Why waste all that money and time.

Guess we'll never know, or really fully understand.
    10-04-13 01:03 PM