(No illegal commentz plzz tis is to improve bb nation)
    09-14-12 09:45 AM
    I choose Call of duty and shld be free
    09-14-12 09:56 AM
    FIFA! And football manager
    09-14-12 10:16 AM
    The two games that are free are NFS under cover racing game is top notch hook up to a big screen tv via hdmi cable great game great graphics.
    The other is modern combat also great I'm not a gamer but do like theese two good for killing time I have a few hard core gaming friends who are very imimpressed with the capabilities of the PB and are considering purchasing pb's
    09-14-12 10:23 AM
    The two games that are free are NFS under cover racing game is top notch hook up to a big screen tv via hdmi cable great game great graphics.
    The other is modern combat also great I'm not a gamer but do like theese two good for killing time I have a few hard core gaming friends who are very imimpressed with the capabilities of the PB and are considering purchasing pb's
    If assumed the OP ment if you can choose any game what would it be
    09-14-12 10:28 AM
    World of tanks.

Sideloading and my addiction to WOT's is the only thing keeping me from selling my PC.

09-14-12 10:52 AM
    Pong

09-14-12 07:20 PM
    Check out the wide assortment of emulators available for sideloading on PB. If you have any favourites from the past that you owned on GameBoyAdvance or PlayStation or NES drop the appropriate emu on your PB. The PlayStation emulator alone is worth the price of getting a PB. YMMV. Search the forums/stickies here for the appropriate details.

Spent most of the night playing Asteroids, Robotron, Defender, and Joust. These are some of the greatest time wasters of all time. The ostriches in Joust eat Angry Birds for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
    09-15-12 09:34 AM
    Hey,

- The Bard's Tale
    - Pocket RPG
    - Earth and Legend
    - Radiant Defender(or Defense)
    - Berzerker Ball
    - Great Little War Game
    - Frisbee
    - Ace Triad
    - Feith

Try them

Sent from a old but beautiful BB 8520 or a new and shinny PB 2.0
    09-15-12 09:53 AM
    Song of Swords!
    Best RPG and one-of-its-kind on Blackberry 10.
    BlackBerry World - Song of Swords
    10-03-13 08:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD