wanted to share My 2 Yr old daughter experience with the PlayBook-2012-09-15-08.08.00.jpgwhen i was browsing through the pics in the PlayBook i found this screen shot and wondering how this one came, then i noticed when Yoshi was trying to increase or decrease the volume while watching youtube videos she pressed both the + and – volume rocker at the same time. then a click sound came, thats how i found out PlayBook can take screen shots without any additional apps, this feature is really help full for me.

I take the screenshot of our app that we are developing and open it in skitch (android app that opens in PlayBook) mark the corrections and mail it right away to my developer all from the PlayBook
    10-11-12 01:46 AM
    You named your kid Yoshi?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-11-12 02:22 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-09-15 08.08.00.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	122788when i was browsing through the pics in the PlayBook i found this screen shot and wondering how this one came, then i noticed when Yoshi was trying to increase or decrease the volume while watching youtube videos she pressed both the + and – volume rocker at the same time. then a click sound came, thats how i found out PlayBook can take screen shots without any additional apps, this feature is really help full for me.

I take the screenshot of our app that we are developing and open it in skitch (android app that opens in PlayBook) mark the corrections and mail it right away to my developer all from the PlayBook
    glad it helped.
    10-11-12 02:30 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-09-15 08.08.00.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	122788when i was browsing through the pics in the PlayBook i found this screen shot and wondering how this one came, then i noticed when Yoshi was trying to increase or decrease the volume while watching youtube videos she pressed both the + and – volume rocker at the same time. then a click sound came, thats how i found out PlayBook can take screen shots without any additional apps, this feature is really help full for me.

Very cool that's somthing you two will always share together you sound like a great dad
    " you can give your child things or you can give your child your time.............time is better"
    Don't remember where I read that but it has stuck with me since my son was a baby and it couldn't be more true
    Stewartj1, mikeo007 and DC506 like this.
    10-11-12 08:25 AM
    well that;s exactly how I found out my 4 years old discovered the feature for me, he loves playbook but prefer ipad for screen size, so i am waiting for 9 and 15 inch playbooks
    10-11-12 10:14 AM
    My cat activated Siri on my iPad once. Now it keeps calling me "meow".
    esk369 and jefflichty like this.
    10-11-12 10:16 AM
    You named your kid Yoshi?

Sounds like it. Is it weird to you that not all people have the same culture?
    10-11-12 10:22 AM
    Very cool that's somthing you two will always share together you sound like a great dad
    " you can give your child things or you can give your child your time.............time is better"
    Don't remember where I read that but it has stuck with me since my son was a baby and it couldn't be more true
    That's an awesome quote and very true.
    esk369 likes this.
    10-11-12 10:25 AM
    When I can't figure out how to accomplish something on any electronic device, I ask my grandkids. Even the 5-yr-old can teach me a few tricks.
    esk369 and Stewartj1 like this.
    10-11-12 10:36 AM
    Sorry you had to hear that. inthemix actually does NOT seem to be "in the mix;" is probably under 15 years old and never been off the street where he/she was born. Probably didn't even know there were other cultures or even countries on the planet LOL. Not to be taken seriously.
    10-11-12 12:12 PM
    Sounds like it. Is it weird to you that not all people have the same culture?
    No its quite interesting, what culture is Yoshi derived from?

10-11-12 01:06 PM
    No its quite interesting, what culture is Yoshi derived from?

Japanese. I'll see if I can find a translation.

Edit: http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect..._of_Yoshi.html
    10-11-12 01:26 PM
    Fascinating, thanks!

10-11-12 01:38 PM
    When I can't figure out how to accomplish something on any electronic device, I ask my grandkids. Even the 5-yr-old can teach me a few tricks.
    Isn't that annoying... I mean SWEET??
    10-11-12 02:53 PM
    They got to earn their keep somehow.
    BerryClever likes this.
    10-11-12 02:56 PM