Just send me your email and I'll add you. I wanna use my PlayBook, I'm in LOVE with BlackBerry! I have the new Torch 9850 so ladies add me to BBM 330361AA
    12-01-11 12:47 AM
    hmm, don't take this the wrong way but can you or someone explain to me what is so appealing about talking to strangers in this fashion? i mean these requests run rampant whenever there is a bbm update and in similar apps as well. now it's in here? it's like walking up to a stranger on the street and asking them to follow you home...i just don't get it.
    flash24, kbz1960 and Pearl9100 like this.
    12-01-11 03:25 AM
    But these are safe strangers Anyone with a playbook has to have class and fine taste..

I think it's matter of wanting to play with the toy and having nobody to play with eh OP?

Kind of like when you get a game for Christmas when you don't have any brothers and sisters.. My suggestion is to buy your friends playbooks
    12-01-11 04:19 AM
    Just send me your email and I'll add you. I wanna use my PlayBook, I'm in LOVE with BlackBerry! I have the new Torch 9850 so ladies add me to BBM 330361AA
    I see Lancelot's concept of courtly love has devolved over the years. Buy a PB for Guinevere.
    12-01-11 08:23 AM
    just remember size matters....and you are only rocking a small screen. objects may appear smaller...
    Pearl9100 likes this.
    12-01-11 10:42 AM
    i get where you coming from .. none of my friends have PB's and if i wanted to try the video chat out i would ask the same thing . but i got to wait to open my PB as its a Christmas gift so sorry don't have it yet bud ...
    12-01-11 10:49 AM
    just remember size matters....and you are only rocking a small screen. objects may appear smaller...
    Now THAT is some funny sh*t! lol
    12-01-11 11:06 AM
    You can video chat with others. Anyone with a computer or flash device capable of video chat can chat with you.

Check out AV by AIM - Free video chat on your BlackBerry PlayBook, including group support! | CrackBerry.com

As a side note. If you have not considered BlueBox/DropBox then I suggest you take a look. You can share pictures and video with any platform anywhere. Kinda cool to get family to share pictures and video.

12-01-11 11:18 AM
    Well, that's kind of cool. Gonna try it tonight with my friend when he gets home from work...

Later,
    B.
    SirLancelot1986 likes this.
    12-01-11 04:13 PM
    This thread is destined to be moved to Social Forums.
    12-01-11 04:25 PM
    But these are safe strangers Anyone with a playbook has to have class and fine taste..

I think it's matter of wanting to play with the toy and having nobody to play with eh OP?

Kind of like when you get a game for Christmas when you don't have any brothers and sisters.. My suggestion is to buy your friends playbooks
    either that or extremely lonely...i would freak out if some stranger's face appeared on my playbook...maybe it's just me as security is a big issue with me.
    SirLancelot1986 and Pearl9100 like this.
    12-01-11 10:18 PM
    No offence taken @ all. I can see your point, but this really isn't like following someone home, its like asking to hang out. And hey if someone is outgoing then they're outgoing ya know?? An as far as security goes, I'm no hacker and if someone stalked me and came to my house I'd more then happy to shoot them. I'm just in love with BlackBerry and want to use my device to its fullest
    12-01-11 11:34 PM
    Well hit me up with your email when you get it all set up.
    12-01-11 11:39 PM
    I only video chat with women and good friends
    12-01-11 11:40 PM
    Can we do a crackberry org... errr video conference??
    12-02-11 12:02 AM
    Thats what I wanna get rollin.
    12-03-11 03:22 AM
    No offence taken @ all. I can see your point, but this really isn't like following someone home, its like asking to hang out. And hey if someone is outgoing then they're outgoing ya know?? An as far as security goes, I'm no hacker and if someone stalked me and came to my house I'd more then happy to shoot them. I'm just in love with BlackBerry and want to use my device to its fullest
    Friendly suggestion.

You should go to the bar.

Scared? You could bulk up at the gym and then go to the bar.
    12-03-11 04:04 AM
    Video chat is the new AOL Chat of the 90s. No difference then chatting with a stranger back then, other then now its in video and audio. I'm always up to meeting new people. Anyone wanna VC just PM up.
    12-03-11 08:13 AM
    buy your friends a PB
    12-05-11 04:03 AM
    Has anyone tested the distance the Playbook is able to video chat with another playbook....
    ...I'm wondering if two people were both on WIFI with one in the U.S. and the other Italy.
    ...Would the playbook actually be able to video chat like is currently available on Google and Yahoo?

Now if that's possible that would be a huge point in RIM's favor.
    12-05-11 10:13 PM
    Has anyone tested the distance the Playbook is able to video chat with another playbook....
    ...I'm wondering if two people were both on WIFI with one in the U.S. and the other Italy.
    ...Would the playbook actually be able to video chat like is currently available on Google and Yahoo?

Should be able to right? All you need is a wifi connection and the Video Chat app.
    12-06-11 01:44 AM

Doesn't matter where you are as long as both parties have a decent internet connection.
    12-06-11 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD