I Don't know any PB owners, so I haven't got the chance to test it, I'm Dominican, male, 30 years old, married, 1 Kid.

Please no perverts or similar, people who wanna be friends or can do a test call without issues.

Send me PM for exchanging emails.

Thanks alot for your time.
    Last edited by elshaman; 02-16-12 at 07:27 AM.
    02-16-12 07:23 AM
    02-16-12 07:31 AM
    sorry chissy wanted to do mine appart...to makes thinks easier for me to exchange, as soon as tested I'll make an op to delete this threat...
    02-16-12 07:37 AM
    i would like to test it too but dont know anyone yet. if anyone here at least tell me how to set it up i would really appreciate it. By the way, Im also Dominican, happily married with 2daughters from NYC. Hopefully as soon as i get better from this flu i can use it. thx.
    02-16-12 07:39 AM
    i would like to test it too but dont know anyone yet. if anyone here at least tell me how to set it up i would really appreciate it. By the way, Im also Dominican, happily married with 2daughters from NYC. Hopefully as soon as i get better from this flu i can use it. thx.
    let me know then! get well soon.
    02-16-12 07:40 AM
    I sent you a PM
    elshaman likes this.
    02-16-12 07:54 AM
    There is no setting up to it really, just add the email (BBID) from the contact and you're ready to go.

OS2.0 will make it even easier as it is supposed to scan your contacts, go to the internet to find more info about them and grab their BBIDs for you if it finds any of them in the system... Kinda scary now that I think of it...
    elshaman likes this.
    02-16-12 07:54 AM
    I'm going to test it too once I get my PB!
    02-16-12 08:02 AM
    I'm going to test it too once I get my PB!
    let me know...
    02-16-12 08:05 AM
    There is no setting up to it really, just add the email (BBID) from the contact and you're ready to go.

OS2.0 will make it even easier as it is supposed to scan your contacts, go to the internet to find more info about them and grab their BBIDs for you if it finds any of them in the system... Kinda scary now that I think of it...
    I know all of this, still, no one I know, has a pb, but thanks
    02-16-12 08:27 AM
    add me smithb73@msn.com

then send me your info
    02-16-12 09:51 AM
    peterf6259@gmail.com add if you want to chat...

playbook owner since day 1...
    02-16-12 11:00 AM
    I Don't know any PB owners, so I haven't got the chance to test it, I'm Dominican, male, 30 years old, married, 1 Kid.

Please no perverts or similar, people who wanna be friends or can do a test call without issues.

Send me PM for exchanging emails.

Thanks alot for your time.
    Heh, just curious... if you don't know any Playbook owners you won't be using video chat anyways...
    02-16-12 11:56 AM
    Well, there you have it! Now you have two you can chat with right now and at least one coming soon.

I feel your pain, none of my friends have one as well. I am trying to remedy this but I am not rich. >< We didn't get the awesome price cuts here in Brasil and no US/UK store will ship one here.
    02-16-12 12:40 PM
    I tested Video Chat with my co-worker's son because he was the only one I know who has a PB. VERY SMOOTH! And I was using a crappy 2.5Mbps connection to boot. Now I want to get my wife a 16GB PB just so we can video chat! Do you think it'll ever work with, say, Gmail video chat?
    02-16-12 01:08 PM
    Heh, just curious... if you don't know any Playbook owners you won't be using video chat anyways...
    well, who knows maybe I know a few here and fet new friends, worth the try...
    02-16-12 01:11 PM
    I suggest you precise what your time is (CET +1 here) ... unless you want your PB to ring in the middle of the night !
    just ... my 2 cents
    02-16-12 01:13 PM
    Why not buying a second one and use it to chat with your wife/kids/buddy (like me )? You will never regret to have more than one Playbook... In fact, I think that number of people having more than one playbook is (much ?) higher than having only one. Correct me if I am wrong
    02-16-12 01:26 PM
    Video chat..meh .. I can do without it.
    Last time I initiated this with my friend he was sitting shirtless, now if this was a girl I wouldn't have minded, but seeing all that hair really spoils your night.
    02-16-12 01:30 PM
    Well, I just video chatted with myself. Since I talk to myself this was not all that unusual but the feedback (no, not the personal kind) was a bit terrible.

Proved it can work. Now for others....
    02-16-12 03:30 PM
    Well, I just video chatted with myself. Since I talk to myself this was not all that unusual but the feedback (no, not the personal kind) was a bit terrible.

Proved it can work. Now for others....

does that mean your now a playbook schizophrenik?
    02-16-12 03:43 PM
    Im in pm me and i will give my info.
    02-16-12 04:00 PM
    does that mean your now a playbook schizophrenik?
    Beatnik, schizophrenik - always a label!
    02-16-12 04:43 PM
    Hola, como estas? ya veo que ha sido hace algun tiempo esto de la video llamada que has puesto. Yo tb he querido probar esta funcin en la PB porque me quiero comprar otra para mi negocio. Es necesario ya que tengo que viajar y chatear por video me seria bastante positivo.

avisame si es posible probarlo por fa.

Saludos,
    11-29-12 02:42 PM
    The Video Chat works very well. My wife and I have used it.
    11-29-12 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD