I have downloaded and paid for this app and I am consistently getting a force close error. Help??
    Attached Thumbnails Wallpaper Setter-img_00000034.jpg  
    02-09-13 01:05 PM
    Contact the developer.
    02-09-13 01:16 PM
    Hmmmm, something is going on with that app. I bought it a few weeks ago and it has been working beautifully until today.

I just checked it before posting and it's not even opening for me at all. I'm just getting the pulsing blackberry icon and then the main screen. I even deleted and re-installed the app and same thing.

Maybe, it's being updated? I sure hope so because it is the best make your own wallpaper app I've seen - way easier to use than any in the android playstore.

ETA: I just sent an email to the developer. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    02-09-13 01:27 PM
    I had it for a few weeks now and no issues here,try deleting it through app world and reinstall it.

Also make sure your using the right icon as it installs a new icon once paid and the free version stays as well so uninstall all of it and free too and then reinstall.
    02-09-13 02:13 PM
    Hmmmm, something is going on with that app. I bought it a few weeks ago and it has been working beautifully until today.

I just checked it before posting and it's not even opening for me at all. I'm just getting the pulsing blackberry icon and then the main screen. I even deleted and re-installed the app and same thing.

Maybe, it's being updated? I sure hope so because it is the best make your own wallpaper app I've seen - way easier to use than any in the android playstore.

ETA: I just sent an email to the developer. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    I just opened now and no issues it works fine for me.

Now also I had this issue before like when i loaded some photos like 128 all at once and got this issue, but I deleted photos and reinstalled app this was like last week.
    02-09-13 02:16 PM
    Mine is back. Looking good.
    02-09-13 03:06 PM
    Okay, so I've tried deleting the app, restarting the playbook and re downloading (and everything in between) to no avail. I never had the free version, so clocking on the wrong icon is n/a. Any other ideas?! Developer hasn't emailed me back yet. Did you ever hear from them,mp marlenarose?
    02-13-13 04:01 AM
    Mine has worked great. I trued the free version then used up my limit and I bought the full version and works perfecto
    02-13-13 09:49 AM