Hey you all,

No. of questions:
    1) how can I setup a wallpaper with right adjuments? I cannot find any app that can help me setup a wallpaper on my playbook. If I try and setup any picture as my wallpaper its zoomed out! help?
    2)how can I download movies from netflex to my playbook?

07-23-12 09:20 AM
    Have a read of this article:

BlackBerry PlayBook Wallpapers and Sizing Explained | CrackBerry.com

As for netflix, no idea. Other than the continuing gnashing of teeth over no native app I don't know much about it.
    07-23-12 09:25 AM
    A little thing called the search function is very useful. Netflix does NOT plan to make an app for the Playbook
    07-23-12 09:28 AM
    I take it what was aimed at the OP and not me... and it's his second post, no harm in asking a question when you're just starting out.

For my part I don't use netflix at all on any system so apart from being aware of people bemoaning the lack of an app on the Playbook I have no idea if downloading movies is even possible on other platforms.
    pri79269 likes this.
    07-23-12 09:40 AM
    @ JimiDiGriz,thanks for your response. Im pretty new to playbook so I have silly questions
    @ QuIcKsIlV3r, I do know the thing called search and thats how I found crackberry where I felt I can all the answers I need.
    07-23-12 10:11 AM
    If you want something like Netflix on your PB, you're better off going with Amazon Prime Instant Video. It works well in the PB browser, and offers more or the less the same movies that you get with Netflix streaming.
    07-23-12 10:26 AM
    2)how can I download movies from netflex to my playbook?

There is no way you could download movies directly from Netflix to your computer/Playbook or whatever device you are using. If you meant downloading the app to your Playbook, then there isn't an app yet made for the Playbook and according to Netflix themselves, they are not planning to make an app anytime soon unfortunately.
    07-23-12 10:58 AM
    Ok, well Netflix has declined to make any apps for the Blackberry platform. Maybe down the road but right now, no Netflix. As JasW points out, Amazon Prime works.
    07-23-12 10:58 AM
    Because the Playbook supports Flash, you can watch shows for free on many network websites. I use The CW, ABC Family, Fox, ABC, CBS, History Channel, FX, ESPN3, etc. Also Crackle for free movies. Also, through Youtube's website (not the Youtube App), you can watch free TV shows and movies.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    07-23-12 11:00 AM
    I thought RIM said something about making sure key apps such as skype & netflix would be included with BB10. So January-February 2013? Yeah, I want them now but am contented to wait. I love what my PB can do already.
    07-23-12 11:05 AM
    i too am torn between amazon prime and netflix, prime will play on pb's browser, but netflix's have a better selection of movie titles. thats the dilemma.
    07-23-12 11:30 AM
    Personally thinking of ditching Netflix in house due to them not supporting us BB users. However, they could care less about me. LOL. I do love Tablet TV on my PlayBook. HDMI to my tv is awesome. I refuse to pay for cable and therefore don't care if I'm watching a series from last year or yesterday. Check it out.
    07-23-12 04:44 PM
    Tablet TV is awesome for many uses, (including playing Netflix via Playon), but now that the PlayStation3 supports Amazon Prime and the PlayBook already does via the browser, I really am tempted to dump Netflix. I already do a lot of my shopping on Amazon so it's starting to sound like a more of a bang for my buck sort of thing for the next day shipping feature.

Hmm decisions decisions...
    07-23-12 11:29 PM