Has anyone read anywhere or know from testing(Kevin M) if there will be VPN settings in the PlayBook?

I travel out of the US a lot and a benefit on the ipad is using the VPN settings so I can connect to Netflix when in europe and also Using BBC iplayer and others when stateside... but After the 19th(pick up PlayBook from bestbuy, flying out to Norway on the 20th..cant wait to be surfing on my new PlayBook in the airport while others use ipad or some variation of android ) ,I want my PlayBook to be my go to device, as the portability of the 7" would be better and the PlayBook is just awesome all the way around
    04-17-11 01:56 PM
    The unit I played with at the Toronto Dev Day had a VPN settings page, with a few controls including a dropdown which let you select from several apparently predefined Cisco products and some competitors'.

I didn't spend more than a few seconds glancing at it so I can't tell you more. I also can't say, obviously, whether it will be there at all by launch... could just be a future feature.
    skalawa likes this.
    04-17-11 04:51 PM
    Thanks for the info Peter9477, hope this feature is included @launch but if not, what you saw may be an indication for future updates, which is still good news.

Wish it was already the 19th!!
    04-17-11 06:55 PM
    There is a place to enter all your creditials. **** there are a lot of places to enter information to communcated outside the playbook. When I played around with it, it seemed like all the things you get set with a desktop where on the playbook.

I am relatively naitve with that sort of stuff, although I am learning fast for work, it looks like log me in and go to my pc type applications are even needed.
    04-17-11 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD