I like those mods Hope we get a forum there.
    Me too.
    01-09-12 02:25 AM
    we are winning... 575 vs 568
    01-09-12 04:53 AM
    As most of the folks on this Thread already voted, that is why I posted the new thread to draw attention to new Playbook owners into voting. I really could not understand why the Mod closed my Thread and also deleted another of my thread for asking for a reason for closing.

I also went to Howard Forum and posted a Thread on this subject. Hope this would help.
    Come to think of it, there was no point in having two threads about the same thing. Especially with how this one is getting bumped daily. I guess that's why they deleted it.

If you want to draw attention to new Playbook owners, just keep bumping this thread.
    01-09-12 05:39 AM
    Voted but down by 6
    01-09-12 10:37 AM
    @Megacharge
    I read the forum rules. Bumping the thread for the sake of bumping is allowed once per thread only. I know my thread is a duplicate but the results were quite good. We shot from 3rd to a strong 2nd.
    I visited varies forums and this is the first time mod closed and deleted my threads. I’ll refrain from starting any new thread. I’ll probably look for a friendlier forum to post new threads.
    01-09-12 11:11 AM
    @Megacharge
    I read the forum rules. Bumping the thread for the sake of bumping is allowed once per thread only. I know my thread is a duplicate but the results were quite good. We shot from 3rd to a strong 2nd.
    I visited varies forums and this is the first time mod closed and deleted my threads. I�ll refrain from starting any new thread. I�ll probably look for a friendlier forum to post new threads.
    Dont take it personally. This forum is so big, the mods try to keep it neat as to make it easier to find information and answers by deleting duplicate threads.
    01-09-12 11:30 AM
    voted! We need alot to catch up!
    Only down by 10 votes now.
    allhookedup likes this.
    01-09-12 12:12 PM
    @Megacharge
    I visited varies forums and this is the first time mod closed and deleted my threads. I’ll refrain from starting any new thread. I’ll probably look for a friendlier forum to post new threads.
    There is no way to know for sure if your duplicate thread had that much of an impact, so lets not get overly excited about it. As I said if you want new Playbook owners to know, just keep bumping this thread with a relevant comment "daily", or respond to posts in it. As long as you are responding to posts, it doesn't count as a "bump" for the sake of bumping and the rule doesn't apply in that situation.

Also I should add, you shouldn't take having a duplicate thread deleted, personally. Mods do it all the time to keep the forums clean of unnecessary clutter, it's not an insult, so there is no need for you to take it as one. Same thing would happen in any other forum.
    Last edited by Megacharge; 01-09-12 at 02:55 PM.
    01-09-12 02:51 PM
    Mega, Ewy, I don't think there's any reason to debate, BOTH of you show great enthusiasm for getting voters for the PB forum.

It would serve us all to just focus this thread on getting as many people voting as possible. We need as many votes as we can get.
    01-09-12 02:57 PM
    Meanwhile the LG supporters have gone into overdrive - what is so special about this device over other droid clones? Anyone?
    01-09-12 03:06 PM
    @spike12
    Actually, I think we probably tapped out most Playbook users here in Crackberry already. We need to post this on other Forums to get fresh meat. May be some of the overseas Playbook users here could spread the word in their countries.

Closing my thread was not a big deal, but deleting my thread asking for an explanation without any notification was a bit much.
    01-09-12 03:15 PM
    @ Ewy, understandable.. A lot of things go on here that make no sense to me.. Maybe, PMing the mods might get the answer you ask for.

Back on topic: Where else could we post for more votes?
    01-09-12 04:02 PM
    @spike12
    I already did Howard. I was thinking of posting on boards in Hong Kong but Playbook is not sold there. So it'll be tough to find a forum to post. May be some of the guys here could promote this in Europe?
    01-09-12 04:09 PM
    berryreview.com, nerdberry.net come to mind...

These guys in India seem to be interested in BB

http://phonemantra.com/2012/01/black...-cut-in-india/

I am thinking Singapore places like that, Middle East, where people actually appreciate Blackberry..
    Last edited by blackjack93117; 01-09-12 at 04:14 PM.
    01-09-12 04:10 PM
    When i voted last night there was only 3 votes needed to get us in the lead.

edit: 27 needed now. OK everyone, it looks like a fan site war. We must prevail. YOU ALL MUST VOTE!
    01-09-12 05:21 PM
    That's right, this forum has more than enough members to beat them....everyone vote...it will humiliate them
    01-09-12 05:34 PM
    That's right, this forum has more than enough members to beat them....everyone vote...it will humiliate them

I'm an active XDA member from back in the original windows era and have been on Crackberry for years, so I wouldve voted for a PB forum either way, but now that i've seen what gets accomplished over there I want a forum purely for the dev fun that'll come out of it. I'm sure there will be major haters over there but it'll be worth it just to see what can be done with the PB.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Megacharge likes this.
    01-09-12 05:45 PM
    I posted over on the BlackBerry.com PlayBook forum. They were like "we already have a software development forum here". They missed the point.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    01-09-12 06:10 PM
    ^^^ thanks for trying- they are leaving us in the dust again...
    01-09-12 07:30 PM
    ^^^ thanks for trying- they are leaving us in the dust again...
    Oh well. At least the PlayBook blew everything else out of the water in that contest. Bound to have gotten some attention.
    01-09-12 07:35 PM
    Voted...

LG 642
    PB 620
    01-09-12 08:14 PM
    I was hoping some of the traffic running through with the recent update news would help bump us up.

Has anyone posted in any of the forums mentioned? It would help if we can have present members to provide momentum and credibility to the post.
    01-09-12 08:29 PM
    The gap has narrowed in favor of the PlayBook. Keep bumping the thread. There is bound to be lots of CB traffic in the coming days looking for CES news.
    Megacharge likes this.
    01-10-12 02:07 AM
    LG sits at 19.54 % with 647
    PlayBook sits at 19.18 % with 635 votes
    Come on CBers if you haven't voted yet, lets do it....This is good for future development!!
    Its very easy to sign up.
    Last edited by Dapper37; 01-10-12 at 06:08 AM.
    01-10-12 06:03 AM
    We need a new thred.
    One to tap into the new users.
    Attention New PlayBook owners..
    A poll asking some interesting questions.
    1. If you just bought a PB recently, because of the sale. does it make you at all interested in a BB phone. If so how much.
    Not at all
    Sure a little bit
    Yes a new BB is a must
    2. how many new Playbook owners voted for their PlayBook..
    yes
    no

With a new link to the vote...
    I might have done it but, how?????
    Last edited by Dapper37; 01-10-12 at 06:27 AM.
    jelp2 likes this.
    01-10-12 06:24 AM
384 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD