I've been listening to a lot of music/videos on my PlayBook 2.0, and I'm curious: Is it just me, or do the speakers seem louder than before?

If so, then the best tablet speakers just got even better!
    02-27-12 03:57 PM
    I did hear somewhere that they improved the "steriotopics" in the speakers...so maybe louder....but I don't think they were making them louder, just clearer
    02-27-12 04:01 PM
    The headphones audio boost seems louder, I don't use the PB speakers much.
    02-27-12 04:03 PM
    I also thought it was just my imagination, I'm not sure if it's louder or clearer, but I know the PlayBook has the BEST built in speakers of any tablet I've heard.
    02-27-12 04:18 PM
    I don't know if it has become louder or clearer, i never ever paid attention on it though.
    I guess i will go with the flow then. Speaker sound is okidoki for me.^^
    02-27-12 04:22 PM
    Both the speakers and the headphone output are definitely louder. One of the first things I noticed. I'm getting odd pop-ups of the headphone boost warning, like when I unplug the jack. Weird.
    02-27-12 04:25 PM
    Both the speakers and the headphone output are definitely louder. One of the first things I noticed. I'm getting odd pop-ups of the headphone boost warning, like when I unplug the jack. Weird.
    Agreed. Especially about the headphone boost pop-ups. I only get that message when I unplug it. It started after the 2.0 update
    02-27-12 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD