Hello my fellow CrackBerrians,

i am currently using the free trial for this app on my Bold 9900 and it is amazing. i see my whole work computer and have access to all desktop applications and files and it's pretty fluid with AT&T's 4G. We use BES Express here at work so my connection in the setting is set to BES. ofcourse the screen size is limiting but overall it serves it's purpose in a crunch when i'm outside the office.

Couple of Question in regards to the PlayBook:
    (which i own since launch date and am Loving it)

Will OS2.0 finally allow PlayBook owners to sync to BES Express similiar to phones?

Does the ability to have Native e-mail as rumored in OS2.0 allow to sync to BES Express?

Will there atleast be an app that can allow us to access our work PC's remotely?
    (i am aware that there would be some kind of permission on the IT admin side to allow due to firewall and such)

any other insights you folks might have would be much appreciated..
    12-23-11 11:01 AM
    well there are already a couple of vnc apps for playbook but they are pretty crappy compared to what im used to on the ipad/iphone. im a pretty heavy vnc user (especially now over the holidays) and im pretty let down by the current options in this department. no idea about BES stuff though.
    12-23-11 01:35 PM
    If you're under beta 2, you can also have a look to the *almost perfect* android "Remote RDP pro" app, that does a perfect job for me (direct access to my W7 pro business monster desktop or my dev and production servers, anywhere IF there's an available wifi around : so far no bridge enabled).
    No additional software, as RDP is included in most Windows distributions.
    Great.
    12-23-11 03:44 PM
    If you're under beta 2, you can also have a look to the *almost perfect* android "Remote RDP pro" app, that does a perfect job for me (direct access to my W7 pro business monster desktop or my dev and production servers, anywhere IF there's an available wifi around : so far no bridge enabled).
    No additional software, as RDP is included in most Windows distributions.
    Great.
    i also have macs in the house, so i just use the regular VNC protocol which is definitely more universal than RDP.
    12-23-11 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD