New to playbook. What does this actually mean? I have it turned on and i haven't seen an led yet, only the upper red corner glow.
    03-31-12 04:52 PM
    Try only LED and see if that makes the LED go.
    03-31-12 05:00 PM
    I tried that. Doesn't light the led. Hmmm.... I'm getting bbms and emails and it doesn't flash. Does it for anyone else?
    03-31-12 05:09 PM
    Hiya OP.... click the RED link below my signature for the FULL Playbook OS 2 Guide.... Lots of info..
    I also used Print To Go and saved it first to the PC... then on the Playbook clicked the PTG and have it on the PB for instant refers...

Enjoy!
    03-31-12 05:13 PM
    Notifications will either create that red corner outline or flash the led red or both. There is a setting. It occurs for emails, some software updates and calendar events and maybe some other things.
    03-31-12 05:16 PM
    Is there away to test the led to make sure it works?
    03-31-12 05:17 PM
    Mine works when I get email. I'm set to glow and LED. Just using new native email app with multiple accounts (AOL, Hotmail, etc.). No BBMs or bridging stuff. The LED also lights when you turn the PB off and charge it. It will light red if discharged, then blink green when near fully charged, and solid green when fully charged. Maybe a reset?
    03-31-12 06:06 PM
    Hmm.. Odd they would make it so it doesn't function for bridge apps. I hope bb10 for phones isn't as limited as the playbook. That would be a real disappointment. There seems to be so few options and no customization.
    03-31-12 06:09 PM
    Yeah, seems I read about that before. No LED with bridge apps:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ations-701976/
    Didn't pay much attention cuz I don't bridge.
    Don't let that bumm you out. It's a great device.
    03-31-12 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD