Sorry for a newbie PB question.
    How do I view a whole web page in the PB browser. The bottom of the page is cut off. I bought the PB to do options education in bed rather than lugging my laptop to bed and I need to click the bottom of the page. This is tough when it's cut off. (Tough clicking small stuiff too, but then, it's a small screen.

Thx
    Anthony Humpage
    Torch 9850
    PB 64
    01-24-12 09:40 PM
    you can try portrait mode but still you won't get the whole page displayed. I would think displaying the whole page would not be of any benefit because you wouldn't be able to see the small text anyway to know what was on the page and where. Pinch to zoom is your best friend
    01-24-12 10:02 PM
    Nothing should be cut off permanently as you can zoom in and out to your preference.

You can press the small button next to the "add book mark" button which hides the url search bar (that gives you an extra quarter of an inch "1/4" of webpage.

Otherwise try to change the default font size through the browser settings
    01-24-12 10:27 PM
    Nothing should be cut off permanently as you can zoom in and out to your preference.

You can press the small button next to the "add book mark" button which hides the url search bar (that gives you an extra quarter of an inch "1/4" of webpage.

Otherwise try to change the default font size through the browser settings
    Some pages, for reasons beyond me, do not fit into the PB screen. A bit of the page (1cm or so) is cut.

Dunno why it happens, but does not happens that often.

Zooming doesn't help on those cases.
    01-24-12 10:33 PM
    Some pages, for reasons beyond me, do not fit into the PB screen. A bit of the page (1cm or so) is cut.

Dunno why it happens, but does not happens that often.

Zooming doesn't help on those cases.
    Oh I see. Sorry to hear about that. I only visit a few sites (Tech Blog/Site, Electronic Hardware Site, school, etc) Hopefully someone knows a fix
    01-24-12 10:37 PM
    Oh I see. Sorry to hear about that. I only visit a few sites (Tech Blog/Site, Electronic Hardware Site, school, etc) Hopefully someone knows a fix
    I think we either vet one with OS2 or learn to live with it, since it is either a brower/page code issue.
    01-24-12 10:45 PM
    I know I just might be winging it out here... but is it possible that you are on the site with mobile view? see if it possible to view in regular view (as if on a PC). I have seen other posts that they had to switch to the PC view on their banking sites.

Just a thought.
    rrrebo likes this.
    01-24-12 11:32 PM
    A good example of changing the page view,is go to the Home Depot web site and scroll to the bottom of the page.You will see view full site,press and this will give you a manageable view. Good Luck.
    01-25-12 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD