Good morning Crackberry family. I was wondering if we are able to put videos we record on our cell (9930 Bold), to the PB the way we do music through bridge? I'm using File Browser and checking my memory card right now. Just curious to know if anyone has done this.
    08-09-12 07:38 AM
    Good morning Crackberry family. I was wondering if we are able to put videos we record on our cell (9930 Bold), to the PB the way we do music through bridge? I'm using File Browser and checking my memory card right now. Just curious to know if anyone has done this.
    Nope, not possible. The bridge app doesnt show any movie files / unknow files. In previous OS'es you could open a backup file -> go to the settings backup file -> open -> there is a file with things like this (files to show) : *txt *jpg *mp3

I/we/you might could add *mp4 to see how the bridge app reacts.
    But as i said, it only can be done with old backup file -> restore the edited ones.

I dont know if it works, how the playbook responds to the change, and if the backup file will be corrupted. So i wouldnt try it
    world saviour likes this.
    08-09-12 07:49 AM
    Nope, not possible. The bridge app doesnt show any movie files / unknow files. In previous OS'es you could open a backup file -> go to the settings backup file -> open -> there is a file with things like this (files to show) : *txt *jpg *mp3

I/we/you might could add *mp4 to see how the bridge app reacts.
    But as i said, it only can be done with old backup file -> restore the edited ones.

I dont know if it works, how the playbook responds to the change, and if the backup file will be corrupted. So i wouldnt try it
    Thanks. With over 3000 songs and lectures on my PB, I wanted to put some videos of my granddaughter on the PB. I really didn't think it would work but figured someone in CB World would have tried it. Love the Bold 9930 PLaybook combo!
    08-09-12 08:00 AM
    Thanks. With over 3000 songs and lectures on my PB, I wanted to put some videos of my granddaughter on the PB. I really didn't think it would work but figured someone in CB World would have tried it. Love the Bold 9930 PLaybook combo!
    You always can transfer the files using a PC.
    08-09-12 08:09 AM
    You would think this should be on rims to do list with wifi bridge coming.
    08-09-12 08:11 AM
    Or you can use the desktop software.
    08-09-12 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD