I purchase a movie, go to downloads, where it starts then stops, giving me this message: "Unable to download, please retry". So I hit the retry button and it keeps doing this.
    The support people do nothing for me. Refunded my purchase price. They have no idea why its not working and gave me no help to figure it out.
    Could I have a setting that needs changed on my playbook?
    Anyone else have this problem?
    Please help!
    08-06-12 09:32 PM
    This is ridiculous. Even though I begged them to help me find a way to use this app, the "second tier" support person emailed me apologizing for my inconvenience and told me I would get a refund on the movie. Not a word on how to solve my problem.
    What crappy service.
    08-06-12 10:09 PM
    Might it be your wifi connection?
    08-06-12 10:24 PM
    I have had the same issue with the downloading of the movies I purchased at the Video Store....

You have to make sure your PB is charged up, and you keep the PB away from your computer or any other device that uses wifi...

I try to keep my PB in a direct line with my wifi (even though it's in another room).

Also, if it starts to download and then stops, the server at the Video Store may be full with other downloads too.
    I usually wait an hour or so and try the download again.
    08-06-12 10:38 PM
    I am not sure how it could be my wifi connection. Can you please elaborate? We have two laptops working on wifi non-stop with no problems. And everything else works on my playbook via wifi.
    How would I identify a wifi problem, and how would I fix it?
    08-06-12 10:42 PM
    Delete the file in the download Window and restart it from the library. Had problems and support suggested doing that and it worked. And as a reminder, watch your credit card, to be sure you were not over billed.

Billing error was fixed, nice that support was able to take care of the problem, but shouldn't have happened in the first place.
    Last edited by ghost194; 08-09-12 at 01:06 AM.
    jafobabe likes this.
    08-07-12 11:51 PM
    They tell me his is a problem with most playbook users in Canada. But I am not seeing anyone else complaining about this so it seems fishy to me.
    08-08-12 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD