Hi All,
    Has anyone had any issues downloading Walking Dead episodes from the Video Store?
    My play book is fairly new, and has the latest OS update. I was able to download E1 from Season3, and some free episodes. The first time I tried to download Episode 2, I had the "cannot connect to license server" error. Closed and tried to download from my library. Tried this several times until I exceeded the max. # of downloads allowed, while not being able to successfully download.
    I contacted Rovi through their online chat, and rec'd a refund. It was suggested I wait 24hrs before re-purchasing .
    I waited 10 days, until today, and re-purchased - with the same issue. I also tried deleting Video store and re-installing, with no success. I'm almost afraid to try to download anything else from the video store. I live in Canada so it would seem options for downloading The Walking Dead or other TV shows and movies are pretty much limited to the Blackberry/Rovi Video Store. The Rovi CSR I spoke with was very hard to understand as well.
    Thanks and Happy New Year.
    01-01-13 01:45 PM
    When they offered the free Sherlock movie, some people had to wait 24 hours to get in their 'Purchases' section.

However, all purchases should appear instantly in the Downloads section, or in Purchases. If you did purchase but don't see it there, I'd recommend doing a reset to factory, that is, if you don't have it all set up with multiple emails, calendar events, etc.

I just opened the Video Store app and it is not connecting at all with their servers. This seems to be a problem with the new calendar year.

Patience at this point.
    01-01-13 04:02 PM
    I had an issue downloading a movie rental, same message - cannot connect to license server. I went on to try another rental, and it worked.

So, it seems to be specific to certain downloads - one rental was failing for me, while the other worked. I suspect the message is misleading, and interpreting some other issue with granting the license as a connection problem.
    01-01-13 08:48 PM
    The site is back online and I can see my purchases again.
    01-01-13 09:28 PM
    All the secrets will be revealed to you now!
    Stop the spam.........now.

edit- Never mind- the mods pulled his post.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-21-13 10:35 PM