Does anybody know when we are getting the video store in the UK? Been reading loads of threads about it and just wondering if we will get it
    03-15-12 02:33 PM
    Just had a trip to the USA had it there.....wish I had it here really nice. Had a number of features appear in the states....podcasts radio.....
    03-15-12 02:36 PM
    Later this year for Canada and UK was last I heard.....
    03-15-12 02:51 PM
    must be a way round this. Anyone know a workaround?
    Bought playbook on the strength of the promised video store for OS2 and then its US only. Really really sucks.
    There doesnt seem to be a good way either to copy DVD and get onto the playbook. Everything seems copy protected.
    03-17-12 11:28 AM
    You can use a Proxy to get the video store, (which i have done because i wanted podcasts) if you keep the proxy active and change your location on the PB, i hear you can use it. but i havent tried,
    03-17-12 11:47 AM
    Just had a trip to the USA had it there.....wish I had it here really nice. Had a number of features appear in the states....podcasts radio.....
    Just curious - did you Check for Software Updates or did you get an automatic notification or what?
    03-17-12 12:18 PM
    You don't have to change anything really, just have the US proxy on the wifi settings and you're good to go.

F2, I never wait for the server to notice the proxy so I always request the update.
    03-17-12 01:04 PM
    Proxy or VPN would work right?
    03-17-12 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD