Is anyone having difficulty with the Video Store downloads. I download a movie and when I go to watch it I get a message that the movie cannot be viewed because the license is not on my device. I call the Video Store and a refund is issued and am told to advise Blackberry the App is not working properly.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 08:53 PM
    Has this happened with more than one movie? Have you contacted BB?

https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en
    02-17-14 09:39 PM
    It has happened 4 times very recently

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 09:26 PM
    Is anyone having difficulty with the Video Store downloads. I download a movie and when I go to watch it I get a message that the movie cannot be viewed because the license is not on my device. I call the Video Store and a refund is issued and am told to advise Blackberry the App is not working properly.

Posted via CB10
    With the massive lay-offs I am shocked there are problems with the services and applications targeted to the aborted BlackBerry PlayBook. Fortunately I use my BlackBerry PlayBook for productive tasks and the few applications including those built-in to the base system are not hindering me. This tablet still has lots of untapped potential despite BlackBerry management bungling it from the outset.

Posted via the BlackBerry Q5 using CB10.
    02-26-14 04:35 AM