Video Store won't play trailers...is anyone else having this problem?
    08-13-12 09:32 PM
    The few movies that have trailers work for me. I am more bothered that not too many have trailers to view.

Is your issue that the trailers that are there don't play at all? Or that only a few have them?
    08-13-12 11:55 PM
    My issue is that they won't play at all...btw thanks for getting back to me.
    08-14-12 06:33 AM
    I'd like to watch movie from Qubec and France!
    08-14-12 11:09 AM
    I've bought 2 movies and neither played. I'm getting a refund for the second (I forgot to call them about the first one). Has anyone been able to buy and watch a movie?
    08-19-12 10:16 PM
    Also, what OS are you guys running? I'm on the .840 release.
    08-19-12 10:18 PM
    I've bought and watched a movie. I'm on 2.1.840 as well

Just checked.. and no trailers are working. I dnt think its a playbook issue though, I think its a server problem as in RIM doing something.
    Last edited by KOOLWATER; 08-19-12 at 10:30 PM.
    08-19-12 10:21 PM
    I doubt that the OS version has anything to do with these issues. I bought and rented movies a few months ago and they worked perfect.
    08-20-12 11:17 AM
    I've bought 2 movies and neither played. I'm getting a refund for the second (I forgot to call them about the first one). Has anyone been able to buy and watch a movie?
    I have bought and watched a few. Never any issues. I just watched a trailer for safe house and that worked as well.

I have seen the option to start watching before the download finishes. I always wait until it's finished downloading before watching. I don't know if that would make a difference but I thought I would mention it.
    08-20-12 04:56 PM
    FIGURED IT OUT

Ok, all you have to do is drag the bar back a lil and the trailers will start. I guess its not refreshing the player, but that did it.... maybe a 2.1 bug
    08-20-12 10:27 PM
    I have the same problem my video trailer will not play I have tried everything movies I rent or buy work perfect. I also pulled the bar back to try and make the trailers play but it does nothing I have a 64gig playbook and they used to work and everything else works great but no go on the movie store trailers. But I consider myself very lucky that all else works!!! Maybe one of you people. Have some ideas. Thanks. Destiny plays
    10-26-12 03:08 PM
    All started playing on its own about 2days after my posted I don't know why or how it just did. No rhyme or reason lol!!!!
    02-04-13 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD