I have read in different threads about some people having a version of the native email on their playbooks already. I understand that this is not available to the masses yet, but I am wondering if anyone knows of a video some where out there on the interweb that would showcase the UI and some of the features as we all count down the days until February (or an announcement that 2.0 will it will be delayed again, haha).

Thanks.
    12-25-11 01:46 AM
    Ah, I think they are all referring to the native email inside Android.

So, right now:

1) Sign up for Beta OS 2
    2) Install Beta OS 2 (Warning: Not recommended for non-developers and non-techies)
    3) Get DDPB or any Side-loader
    4) Put your PB into Dev mode
    5) Side-load any signed apps from the apk2bar list that are Launchers (i.e. HC Launcher)
    6) Sideload Launcher bar file

Now you have a 'launcher' app on your PB

Double click on it, and you can access more of your Android backend. Including the native email client built into Android.

~Ed
    12-25-11 02:35 AM
    Doesn't seem like there is any video, but there are some pictures available.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-pla...novation-forum
    12-25-11 05:17 AM
    I am on beta 2.0 and have tried the android email app. Didn't find it was any better than the bridge email app.

I was just wondering if anyone had any videos they were aware of. I have seen the pictures but was wondering if it had been caught on video anywhere.
    12-25-11 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD