Hi folks,

I was using videochat a lot recently on the playbook and also comparing to some laptop-based video conferencing I have participated in recently.

I am not sure if this is already available, but since Playbook is an enterprise-oriented tablet, I was wondering if the native Video chat or another app is available to allow:

- conferencing so invite more people into the chat (instead of 2-way only)

- ability to share my screen, so I can show the other users something from my playbook

- ability to easily "send" a file from my playbook to other person already in video chat session, like we have in BBM

These are just a few features that would really make it stand out and make it more enterprise-friendly.

Anyone have ideas whether this is happening in updates for BB10? Just my "wishlist"... I am sure there are lots of features that can be added but I know RIM has to prioritize what it needs to work on.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Crackberry Tapatalk Forum app
    09-03-12 06:35 PM
    Fairly sure "screen sharing" and being able to attach files will be in BB10.

Conference calls are a strong possibility as well, maybe not as strong as the other two wishes.
    09-03-12 06:49 PM
    I would like to see their Video Chat have the ability to have messages left or if you call someone and they don't answer your BBID should show up on their Video Chat with a splat.

When you are in Video Chat it should highlight all contacts that are online so you know who you can call.
    09-04-12 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD